seeders: 160
leechers: 5
Added on October 10, 2012 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Worms Revolution-FLT (Size: 1.07 GB)
 fairlight.nfo3.51 KB
 flt-wrev.iso1.07 GB

Description

In Their 26th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released #1047Worms Revolution (c) Team17: Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT: Release Date: 10/10/2012: Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT Game Type: StrategyPackaged by: FAIRLIGHT Image Format: ISODISCS: 1 DVD Protection: SteamSystem Requirements: (S)-1-phenylpropan-2-amineGame information:Worms Revolution is the latest game in the classic turn-based strategyseries to come to the PC, featuring exciting new features and beautiful3D graphics whilst retaining the classic 2D gameplay that fans loveChoose to play the extensive single player mode which features bothcampaign and puzzle missions or dive straight into multiplayer warfare viaonline or local play. For the first time ever see the inclusion of dynamicwater, physics objects and worm classes! Customise your experience bychoosing what classes you play with, what they look like and even how theyspeak!Worms Revolution sticks an exploding sheep under worm-on-worm conflict andblasts it squarely into the 21st centuryInstallation Information:* Burn or mount* Install the game* Play the gameNOTE: As usual, block the game exe in your firewall

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.07 GB
seeders:160
leechers:5
Worms Revolution-FLT

Trailer

All Comments

black screen, just see the health and name. how to fix its!
thanks!
Awesome thanks :)
thnks i lik worm game
Thanks
Works. Have some problems with Shadow Quality. And I don't really like Worms as a 3D game... Just my personal prefferance.