Wow Wow Wubbzy #15 (two tv episodes) 720x480 avi

seeders: 0
leechers: 8
Added on March 1, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Wow Wow Wubbzy #15 (two tv episodes) 720x480 avi (Size: 376.71 MB)
 Wow Wow Wubbzy#15.avi376.71 MB

Description

A big thanks to all you seeders out there! Because of your great work seeding #14, which has been self sufficient pretty much right from the start, here is the next one:

Wow Wow Wubbzy #15. This was recorded from a regular airing on the tv and contains two episodes: Widget's Wild Ride and Attack of the 50-Foot Fleegle. I don't have the best internet connection, so please be patient and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me seed this out.

Remember: the more seeding people do the faster I will continue to add more episodes! I don't want to drop the previous uploads though as people are still downloading them and I wont be able to sustain more then a couple up at a time, but if people help me seed, I can concentrate on uploading the new episodes. Come on peeps, if you download it, the least you can do is help share it with others!

I still have about 10 more of these torrents to add as of right now and I am adding the new episodes as they come on (as well as any older ones that I don't have yet, so keep an eye out for the next ones! Thanks and Enjoy!!!

Video - DivX .avi

Size - 720x480

Runtime - 23 minutes

Size - ~380 MB

Ripped - From tv

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
376.71 MB
seeders:0
leechers:8