WPMUDEV MultiSite - Wordpress plugins, themes from 09142015 September 2015 - FIXED

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on September 16, 2015 by sashaleyin Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

WPMUDEV MultiSite - Wordpress plugins, themes from 09142015 September 2015 - FIXED (Size: 95.29 MB)
 Readme.txt80 bytes
 ab-theme-testing.zip47.09 KB
 add-existing-users.zip19.53 KB
 add-new-users.zip8.63 KB
 admin-ads.zip17.68 KB
 ad-sharing.zip8.88 KB
 advanced-theme-switcher.zip28.2 KB
 ad-widget.zip11.31 KB
 affiliate.zip176.68 KB
 anti-splog.zip613.01 KB
 Appointments.zip649.88 KB
 blogs-mu.zip1.85 MB
 business-blog.zip1.19 MB
 business-feature.zip936.66 KB
 business-portfolio.zip859.67 KB
 business-services.zip910.93 KB
 edu-clean.zip689.84 KB
 edu-knows.zip313.65 KB
 framemarket.zip349.42 KB
 GALLERY.zip3.09 MB
 holder.zip1.09 MB

Description

This contains all WPMUDEV Wordpress plugins, themes from September 2015

• I wrote a script so that I will be able to easily push new versions every month.
  • Each month I will upload a new version of WPMUDEV which will include THREE flavors - the Base, BuddyPress and MultiSite.
  • Each will have plugins and themes based on the flavor you download. If you do not use BP or MS, then download the Base version.

Base - https://kat.cr/wpmudev-base-...eptember-2015-t11260688.html

BuddyPress - https://kat.cr/wpmudev-buddy...eptember-2015-t11260719.html

MultiSite - https://kat.cr/wpmudev-multi...er-2015-fixed-t11265621.html

Download the correct Membership 2 Pro plugin here - sendspace com/file/ixwsku

-----------

Add this to your functions.php to remove the nagging

function remove_wpmudev_nags() {		// Remove WMPUDEV Dashboard plugin and update Nags		global $WPMUDEV_Dashboard_Notice3;		remove_action( 'all_admin_notices', array( $WPMUDEV_Dashboard_Notice3, 'install_notice' ), 5 );		remove_action( 'admin_init', array( $WPMUDEV_Dashboard_Notice3, 'filter_plugin_rows' ), 15 ); 		remove_filter( 'plugins_api', array( $WPMUDEV_Dashboard_Notice3, 'filter_plugin_info' ), 20, 3 );		remove_filter( 'themes_api', array( $WPMUDEV_Dashboard_Notice3, 'filter_plugin_info' ), 20, 3 ); 	}add_action( 'admin_init', 'remove_wpmudev_nags', 9 );

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
95.29 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
WPMUDEV MultiSite - Wordpress plugins, themes from 09142015 September 2015 - FIXED

All Comments

WP Smush Pro still required WPMU DEV Dashboard. I really need this plugin. Is there any possibility to remove it? Thank you very much
Printscreen from my dashboard
You are correct. I will see if there is a way I can circumvent this
You are an absolute star and a GENIUS!
The plugin WPMU Membership is a must for me and the version here is not the PRO version. It is missing a lot of add-ons which are exclusive to the PRO version. Is there any chance of obtaining it please?
Like what?
Agreed. Membership 2 plugin has it's own add-ons, and the "Pro Version" features here are disabled.

Examples are the member attributes, invitation codes, coupons, translations, etc.

If you have any insight on this, that would be awesome!
Thanks
hmm.. I installed Membership 2, but I'm not seeing where you can get additional plugins for it? Can you let me know and then I will add it for the next batch?
Sure. Once you set up a membership, eventually more options appear in the menu. Here's a pic of the add-on page. Thanks!

*The files for the add-ons themselves are in membership/app/addon/
The disabled ones seem missing the php files they would need.
got it figured out..
here
sendspace com/file/ixwsku
Thanks so much!!
Gotta love those periods ;)