Write to Market - Chris Fox - [N27]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 19, 2016 by flambokidin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Write to Market - Chris Fox - [N27] (Size: 218.96 KB)
 Cover.jpg121.47 KB
 Write to Market - Chris Fox.epub97.48 KB

Description

Write to Market: Deliver a Book That Sells: 3 (Write Faster, Write Smarter) by Chris Fox

English | EPUB | 102 Pages | ISBN-10: 1523898399 | ISBN-13: 978-1523898398
5 February 2016 | Business & Money, Skills, Business Writing, Reference, Writing; Research & Publishing Guides, Writing, Writing Skills, Two Hours or More (65-100 Pages), Education & Reference, Publishing & Books, Authorship

CONTENTS
Title Page
Copyright
Dedication
Blank Page
Introduction
Chapter 1- Picking Your Market
Chapter 2- Tropes
Chapter 3- Which Books?
Chapter 4- Analyzing Your Market
Chapter 5- We Have to Go Deeper
Chapter 6- Don't Get Cute
Chapter 7- Speed of Execution
Chapter 8- 80% is good enough
Chapter 9- Branding With a Red Hot Iron
Chapter 10- Measuring Your Launch
Chapter 11- Paying Your Dues
Exercises

Excerpt:

Almost every time I hear the phrase write to market it's immediately followed by the words romance or erotica. That's hardly surprising, because those are by far the most widely read genres. A quick glance at the Amazon top 100 shows that a staggering 60 of the top books are in various romance subcategories. Even genres that have nothing to do with romance are littered with romance books.
Rest easy, though. I'm not here to tell you to write romance, unless you really enjoy writing romance. In fact, I don't use romance for my examples. There are many other genres you can make a killing in, and odds are good at least one of them is an area you'd enjoy writing.

Writing to Market is Not Selling Out

Before we go any further I want to dispel one of the most damaging myths in our industry, the idea that writing to market is selling out. Quite frankly, that's B.S. If you write whatever you want to write and nothing else, then get ready to keep your day job forever.
If, on the other hand, you want to entertain legions of readers with fun books you enjoy writing, then writing to market is the way to go. I have many, many friends who've followed this model. They're still writing things they enjoy, but those things are also popular enough that they can earn a living. Below I'll present you with two examples of people who've adopted this model.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
218.96 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Write to Market - Chris Fox - [N27]