Writing a Proposal for Your Dissertation: Guidelines and Examples (2015) (1st Ed.) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 32
leechers: 6
Added on January 26, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Writing a Proposal for Your Dissertation: Guidelines and Examples (2015) (1st Ed.) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 3.91 MB)
 Writing a Proposal for Your Dissertation Guidelines and Examples [-PUNISHER-].pdf3.91 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Writing a Proposal for Your Dissertation: Guidelines and Examples
Publisher : Guilford Publications, 2015
Author/Editors : Steven R. Terrell
Language : English
Edition : First Edition
Year : 2015
Page : 276
Size : 4 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 1462523021
ISBN-13: 9781462523023

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

This user-friendly guide helps students get started on--and complete--a successful doctoral dissertation proposal by accessibly explaining the process and breaking it down into manageable steps. Steven R. Terrell demonstrates how to write each chapter of the proposal, including the problem statement, purpose statement, and research questions and hypotheses; literature review; and detailed plan for data collection and analysis. Of special utility, end-of-chapter exercises serve as building blocks for developing a full draft of an original proposal. Numerous case study examples are drawn from across the social, behavioral, and health science disciplines. Appendices present an exemplary proposal written three ways to encompass quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-methods designs.

Pedagogical Features:
*"Let's Start Writing" exercises leading up to a complete proposal draft.
*"Do You Understand" checklists of key terms plus an end-of-book glossary.
*End-of-chapter quizzes with answers.
*Case study examples from education, psychology, health sciences, business, and other fields.
*Sample proposal with three variants of the methods chapter: quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.91 MB
seeders:32
leechers:6
Writing a Proposal for Your Dissertation: Guidelines and Examples (2015) (1st Ed.) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]