Writing & Selling Your Memoir: How to Craft Your Life Story So That Somebody Else Will Actually Want to Read It (2011) by Paula Balzer [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 37
leechers: 4
Added on February 10, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Paula Balzer, "Writing & Selling Your Memoir: How to Craft Your Life Story So That Somebody Else Will Actually Want to Read It"
2011 | ISBN: 1599631350 | English | 242 pages | PDF | 3 MB

There's more to writing a memoir than just writing your life story.
A memoir isn't one long diary entry. Rather, it's a well-crafted story about a crucial, often exceptionally difficult, time in someone's life. Writing & Selling Your Memoir talks readers through the process of telling their most personal stories in a compelling, relatable, and readable manner. Unlike other books dedicated to the art and craft of writing memoir, it teaches readers how to approach the genre with love, respect, and know-how without sentimentalizing it.

Drawing on her experience working with New York Times best-selling memoirists, literary agent Paula Balzer carefully explores the genre and provides readers with step-by-step instruction on how to:
- Identify strong opening and closing points
- Find and develop a strong central hook that readers can relate to
- Structure a memoir to maximize readability
- Use dialogue and pacing to enhance intimacy
- Approach honesty and truthfulness
- Build a successful author platform around their memoir
- Get an agent's attention
- Get published

Full of tips, techniques, detailed exercises, and examples from best-selling memoirs as well as sidebars from well-known memoir authors, Writing & Selling Your Memoir teaches you how to approach an often tricky genre and tell your story without sentimentalizing it.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.11 MB
seeders:37
leechers:4
Writing & Selling Your Memoir: How to Craft Your Life Story So That Somebody Else Will Actually Want to Read It (2011) by Paula Balzer [Dr.Soc]