Written in My Own Heart's Blood - Diana Gabaldon (Outlander #8) epub & mobi

seeders: 71
leechers: 23
Added on June 10, 2014 by ShellePennin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Written in My Own Heart's Blood - Diana Gabaldon (Outlander #8) epub & mobi (Size: 3.39 MB)
 Cover.jpg87.38 KB
 metadata.opf6.52 KB
 Written in My Own Heart's Blood - Diana Gabaldon.epub1.42 MB
 Written in My Own Heart's Blood - Diana Gabaldon.mobi1.88 MB

Description

Outlander Series #8
1778: France declares war on Great Britain, the British army leaves Philadelphia, and George Washington’s troops leave Valley Forge in pursuit. At this moment, Jamie Fraser returns from a presumed watery grave to discover that his best friend has married his wife, his illegitimate son has discovered (to his horror) who his father really is, and his beloved nephew, Ian, wants to marry a Quaker. Meanwhile, Jamie’s wife, Claire, and his sister, Jenny, are busy picking up the pieces.

The Frasers can only be thankful that their daughter Brianna and her family are safe in twentieth-century Scotland. Or not. In fact, Brianna is searching for her own son, who was kidnapped by a man determined to learn her family’s secrets. Her husband, Roger, has ventured into the past in search of the missing boy . . . never suspecting that the object of his quest has not left the present. Now, with Roger out of the way, the kidnapper can focus on his true target: Brianna herself.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.39 MB
seeders:71
leechers:23
Written in My Own Heart's Blood - Diana Gabaldon (Outlander #8) epub & mobi

All Comments

thanks a ton! can't wait to start readin!
You are very welcome! Enjoy!!
Thank you! Works perfectly through Google Books!
I'm very glad! :) Thanks!
Awesome! Thanks, so much!
You are very welcome. Enjoy!! :)
I can't express how happy I am right now! Thank you so very much!!!!!!
You are very welcome! Glad I could find it and share!
Very welcome!
My wife thanks you for this. So as a multitude of others friends that where waiting for this
You are very welcome. If your weather is like mine is today, it will be perfect for snuggling up with a good book! Tell her enjoy!
Thank you so much!!
You are welcome!! Enjoy!
You are very welcome!
YaY! Thank you a million times for uploading! Now if I can only resist long enough to get my work done first........
I had the same problem yesterday. I couldn't keep my mind on anything other than getting that book on my kindle asap.