Wuthering Heights 2011 SWESUB BDRip XviD AC3-5 1-Robblowe

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on August 28, 2012 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDRipScreener

Wuthering Heights 2011 SWESUB BDRip XviD AC3-5 1-Robblowe (Size: 1.37 GB)
 Wuthering.Heights.2011.SWESUB.BDRip.XviD.AC3-5.1-Robblowe.avi1.37 GB

Description

BluRay release: 2012-08-22

Format: AVI

Genre: Drama, Romantik

Video: 720 x 400, 1059 kb/s

Ljud: Engelska, AC3-5.1, 448 kb/s, OBS: Inspelad i 4:3 format.

Text: Svenska (Inbränd)

Speltid: 2 timma 9 minuter

Skådespelare:
Kaya Scodelario, Nichola Burley, James Howson, Oliver Milburn, Amy Wren, Steve Evets, Paul Hilton

Handling:
Den unge och fattige Heathcliff tas om hand av den rika familjen Earnshaw, och ett intensivt förhållande utvecklas mellan honom och hans yngre styvsyster Catherine. Emily Brontës klassiska drama om den omöjliga kärleken har trollbundit läsare i över 150 år och har fått nytt liv i Oscarbelönade Andrea Arnolds händer. Ett andlöst vackert kärleksdrama som inte liknar någonting annat.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.37 GB
seeders:11
leechers:1
Wuthering Heights 2011 SWESUB BDRip XviD AC3-5 1-Robblowe

Trailer

All Comments

I'M SORRY, BUT WHEN WERE ANY OF THE BRONTE FILMS CATEGORIZED AS GAY? GIVE US A BREAK.
I'm not sure if that is a question or a statement. You didn't like the movie? Try reading the book (by Emily Bronte, Charlotte is famous for Jane Eyre). Their other sister, Anne, was also a writer though I have not yet read any of her work; she was never as famous as her sisters--well that is no excuse for not having read her, I suppose I should visit gutenberg online and see what she had to say. Their novels are overly romantic and dramatic, but they lived somewhat sterile lives and pretty much everyone around them kept dying from consumption, to which I believe they all eventually fell victim. It is no wonder their work is full of verbose and twisted plots, if everyone around you dropped dead one after another and that was all you had to look forward to, maybe it would made all love seem haunted by fear. It's enough to make anyone's imagination run wild just to get away from it all