WWE 2K15 + All DLCs (MULTI5) [FitGirl Repack]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 11, 2015 by FitGirlin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

WWE 2K15 + All DLCs (MULTI5) [FitGirl Repack] (Size: 50.92 KB)
 [KAT Reup 11-06-2015] WWE-2K15-ORIGINAL-FITGIRL-REPACK.torrent50.92 KB

Description

This is a reupload of the .TORRENT file only. It was previously uploaded to KAT:
https://kat.cr/wwe-2k15-all-...itgirl-repack-t10755850.html
https://kat.cr/wwe-2k15-all-...itgirl-repack-t10764959.html

But was deleted by request of the copyright holders. To keep seeders alive and in one big pool I upload the original torrent file only. Just DL it and click to start downloading the original repack.

Boys & Girls. I ask you - please SEED. My uploads are constantly deleted by DMCA requests (copyright holders). And only proper seeding will help you and others to get these games even after the torrent will be deleted on KAT.

So set you Upload/Download Ratio to 10/1 and let everybody play those games. Gimme faith in people. I don't want to make my repacks for selfish johndoes.

Thank you, seeding's much appreciated.

WWE 2K15+ All DLCs

Release Date: April 28, 2015; DLC Pack: June 2, 2015;
Genres/Tags: Arcade, Fighting, 3D
Developer: Yuke's, Visual Concepts
Publisher: 2K Sports
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: in-house
Steam User Rating: 71% of user reviews are positive (based on 829 reviews)

Interface Language: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (RELOADED)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: 64-bit Windows Vista SP2
Processor: Core 2 Duo E6600, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5400+
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 450 or AMD Radeon HD 5770, 1GB GDDR (DirectX11 compatible)
DirectX: 11
HDD Space: 33 GB

Screenshots - click to enlarge

Description:

WWE 2K15 ushers in a new era of WWE video games! WWE 2K15 brings the hardest hitting and most fluid WWE gameplay to date, closer than ever to what fans see on WWE TV. With significant gameplay enhancements, a presentation overhaul, and all-new MyCAREER and 2K Showcase game modes, WWE 2K15 delivers the most authentic and action-packed WWE video game experience to date.

Feel every blow, hear every impact. WWE 2K15. Feel It.

List of DLCs included:

• WCW Character Pack
  • NXT Arrival Character Pack
  • New Moves Pack
  • Accelerator
  • Showcase: One More Match
  • Showcase: Hall of Pain
  • Showcase: Path of the Warrior

Repack Features

• Based on two RELOADED ISO releases: rld-wwe2k15.iso (20,692,336,640 bytes) & rld-wwe15dlc.iso (11,948,261,376 bytes), installed one after another.
  • All DLCs included
  • MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 30,4 to 19,9 GB)
  • Installation takes: ~35 minutes on 8-cores CPU; ~50 minutes on 4-cores CPU; ~80 minutes on 2-cores CPU
  • HDD space after installation: 33 GB
  • You can change the game language by editing steam_api.ini, look for Language= string
  • Repack by FitGirl

Backward Compatibility

Ths repack is partially compatible with my previous repack: setup-fitgirl-1.bin & setup-fitgirl-3.bin didn't change, saving you around 8 GB of traffic if you already have these files.

Problems during installation?

If you experience errors (Xdelta or Unarc ones) during installation, try the following things:

• Re-hash torrent (in Utorrent point to the game entry, stop download/upload, then click right mouse button, then click "Force Re-check")
  • Disable antivirus, it can delete installation files or cracks on-the-fly
  • Make sure you have at least as two times more virtual memory, than actual, physical RAM
  • Make sure you have enough space on target drive & on C: drive (or whatever system drive you have)
  • Try install the game NOT to C: (system) drive OR specifically to C: drive (Windows rights system is a tricky thing)
  • Run setup with proper rights, as shown on this image:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
50.92 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
WWE 2K15 + All DLCs (MULTI5) [FitGirl Repack]

Trailer

Screenshots

WWE 2K15 + All DLCs (MULTI5) [FitGirl Repack] screenshot