WWE Immortals v1.0.1 ModMoney apk+data [Aasif Rules]

seeders: 1
leechers: 8
Added on January 30, 2015 by aasifrulesin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

WWE Immortals v1.0.1 ModMoney apk+data [Aasif Rules] (Size: 1.37 GB)
 WWE Immortals v1.0.1 [Mod Money].apk30.24 MB
 Instructions.txt285 bytes
 main.1010.com.wb.wwe.brawler2014.obb1.34 GB

Description

Read the Instructions.txt file for Installing instructions.

Google Play Link - Your text to link here...

Note - Switch off or close your internet connection before playing or the game wont launch.

Tested on Oneplus One working fine.
Seed, Enjoy the Game!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.37 GB
seeders:1
leechers:8
WWE Immortals v1.0.1 ModMoney apk+data [Aasif Rules]

Trailer

All Comments

The game tells me "No Internet connection detected" I followed the instructions, but can't get the game to work.. I tried to launch with wifi on too after that, just to be sure but that didn't work either just like the instructions said. Might be my phone, Samsung Galaxy S 4. Since it did work on another phone, so who knows. I hope it does work for others.
go to playstore on your s4, search for the game, check the version once to match the v nos.(just incase this one is not supported officially for your device, as I have only one phone i.e. oneplus one i have successfully tested it on that one only) if vnos are ok then do a fresh install again and this time start the game with internet connection switched on(the first start), see if that helps. please do a clean uninstall before installing again.
I think the game doesn't work at all for me, tried installing the playstore version. Didn't work for me either. So it's probably just my problem. Thank you for the reply