WWE Wrestlemania 30 - XXX All Theme Songs 320KBPS + Lyrics ( Celebrate , Legacy , Monster ) [BakhasVB]

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on April 11, 2014 by BakhasVBin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

WWE Wrestlemania 30 - XXX All Theme Songs 320KBPS + Lyrics ( Celebrate , Legacy , Monster ) [BakhasVB] (Size: 26.5 MB)
 WWE Wrestlemania 30 2nd Theme Song Eminem-Legacy John_Cena_vs_Bray_Wyatt.mp311.55 MB
 WWE Wrestlemania 30 3rd Theme Song Imagine_Dragons - Monster - Daniel Bryan.mp39.64 MB
 WWE Wrestlemania 30 1st Theme Song - Celebrate.mp35.3 MB
 EMINEM LYRICS - Legacy.txt4.25 KB
 IMAGINE DRAGONS LYRICS - Monster.txt1.48 KB
 KID ROCK LYRICS - Celebrate.txt886 bytes

Description

WWE Wrestlemania 30 All Theme Songs 320KBPS + Lyrics ( Celebrate , Legacy , Monster )

=========================================================================================

Info Files
-----------------------------------------
WWE Wrestlemania 30 1st Theme Song - Celebrate ( 192 KBPS )

WWE Wrestlemania 30 2nd Theme Song Eminem-Legacy John_Cena_vs_Bray_Wyatt ( 320 KBPS )

WWE Wrestlemania 30 3rd Theme Song Imagine_Dragons - Monster - Daniel Bryan ( 320 KBPS )

+ LYRICS

Totle Size - 26.5 MB

Direct LYRICS
-----------------------------------------
KID ROCK LYRICS - Celebrate
"Celebrate"Everlasting things that most can’t seeFads and fashion never meant that much to meAin’t worth askin’ girl we could have it allShotgun blastin’ havin’ ourselves a ballI know it’s late but your daddy’s not done yetSo let’s rock this spot till the sunsetI wanna celebrateRock, rock the whole night awayHey we gonna celebrate yeah, yeah, yeahShow me your bad side girl let’s funk aroundMove to the inside now baby let me break it downIt’s that feeling that just can't be deniedAnd I been pheenin’ that little tight uhmp and big blue eyesI know it’s late but your daddy’s not done yetSo let’s rock this spot till the sunsetI wanna celebrateBaby, no it can’t waitHey we gonna celebrate yeah, yeah, yeahMomma’s in the kitchen cookin’ crawfish pieDaddy’s by the river watchin’ fish swim byI wanna celebrate yeah, yeah, yeah

EMINEM LYRICS - Legacy
"Legacy"Tell me where to go, tell me what to doI'll be right there for youTell me what to say, no matter if it's trueI'll say it all for you[Verse 1:]I used to be the type of kid that would always think the sky is fallingWhy am I so differently wired? Am I a martian?What kind of twisted experiment am I involved in?Because I don't belong in this worldThat's why I'm scoffing at authority, defying oftenFlying off the handle at my mom, no dadSo I'm non compliant at home, at school I'm just shy and awkwardAnd I don't need no goddamn psychologistTryna diagnose why I have all these underlying problemsThinking he can try and solve themI'm outside chalking up drawings on the sidewalkAnd in the front drive talking to myselfEither that or inside hiding off in the corner somewhere quietTrying not to be noticed 'cause I'm crying and sobbingI had a bad day at school so I ain't talkingSome cocksucker shoved me into a fucking locker'Cause he said that I eyeballed himAnd if you fall, I'll get you thereI'll be your savior from all the wars that are foughtInside your worldPlease have faith in my words'Cause this is my legacy, legacy, ehThis is my legacy, legacy, ehThere's no guarantee,It's not up to me,You can only seeThis is my legacy, legacyLegacy, legacy[Verse 2:]I used to be the type of kid that would always think the sky is fallingWhy am I so differently wired in my noggin?'Cause sporadic as my thoughts come, it's mind boggling'Cause I obsess on everything and my mind's small shitBothers me but now my father, he said Sayonara and then splitBut I don't give a shit I'm fine long asThere's batteries in my Walkman nothing is the matter with meShit look at the bright side at least I ain't walkingI bike ride through the neighborhood of my apartmentComplex on a ten speed which I've acquired parts that IFind in the garbage, I framed and put tires on itHeadphones on look straight ahead if kids try and start shitBut if this is all there is for me life offersWhy bother even try and put up a fight, it's nonsenseBut I think a light bulb just lit up in my conscienceWhat about them rhymes I've been jottin'They're kinda giving me confidenceInstead of tryna escape through my comics,Why don't I just blast a little something like OnyxTo put me in the mood to wanna fight and write songs thatSay what I wanna say to the kid that said that I eyeballed himGrab hold of my balls like that's right fight's on bitchWho would've knew from the moment I turned the mic on that?I could be iconic, and my conquestIs word to Phife Dawg from a tribe called QuestThis is my legacy, legacy, ehThis is my legacy, legacy, ehThere's no guarantee,It's not up to me,You can only seeThis is my legacy, legacyLegacy, legacy[Verse 3:]I used to be the type of kid that would always think the sky is fallingNow I think the fact that I'm differently wired's awesome'Cause if I wasn't I wouldn't be able to workWords like this and connect lines like crosswordsAnd use my enemy's words as strengthTo try and draw from, and get inspired off em'Cause all my life I was told and taught I am not shitBy you wack fucking giant sacks of lying dog shitNow you shut up bitch, I am talkingThought I was full of horseshit and nowYou fucking worship the ground in which I am walkingMe against the world so what? I'm Brian DawkinsVersus the whole 0 and 16 Lions offenseSo bring on the Giants Falcons and Miami DolphinsIt's the body bag game bitch I'm supplying coffins'Cause you dicks, butt kiss, a bunch of Brian BaldingersYou gon' die a ball licker I've been diabolicalWith this dialogue since 99 RawkusYou don't respect the legacy I leave behind y'all canSuck a dick, the day you beat me pigs'll fly out my assIn a flying saucer full of Italian sausageThe most high exalting and I ain't haltingTill I die of exhaustion inhale my exhaust fumesThe best part about me is I am not youI'm me, I'm a fire marshall and this is myLegacy, legacy, ehThis is my legacy, legacy, ehThere's no guarantee, it's not up to me, you can only seeThis is my legacy, legacyLegacy, legacy

IMAGINE DRAGONS LYRICS - Monster
"Monster"Ever since I could remember,Everything inside of me,Just wanted to fit in (oh oh oh oh)I was never one for pretenders,Everything I tried to be,Just wouldn't settle in (oh oh oh oh)If I told you what I was,Would you turn your back on me?And if I seem dangerous,Would you be scared?I get the feeling just becauseEverything I touch isn't dark enoughThat this problem lies in meI'm only a man with a candle to guide me,I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.A monster, a monster,I've turned into a monster,A monster, a monster,And it keeps getting stronger.Can I clear my conscience,If I'm different from the rest,Do I have to run and hide? (oh oh oh oh)I never said that I want this,This burden came to me,And it's made its home inside (oh oh oh oh)If I told you what I was,Would you turn your back on me?And if I seem dangerous,Would you be scared?I get the feeling just because,Everything I touch isn't dark enoughThat this problem lies in meI'm only a man with a candle to guide me,I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.A monster, a monster,I've turned into a monster,A monster, a monster,And it keeps getting stronger.I'm only a man with a candle to guide me,I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.A monster, a monster,I've turned into a monster,A monster, a monster,And it keeps getting stronger.

Don't Forget To Seed

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
26.5 MB
seeders:8
leechers:2
WWE Wrestlemania 30 - XXX All Theme Songs 320KBPS + Lyrics ( Celebrate , Legacy , Monster ) [BakhasVB]

All Comments

thanks for he upload man,you did one great job,keep up the good work,cheers. m/
I'm seeding as much as possible.
lovely..thanks a lot.
You're welcome!!
gud