X-Men Days of Future Past 2014 Dual-Audio WEBRip 720p nnm-club

seeders: 4831
leechers: 1309
Added on August 20, 2014 by Octoblastin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPDVDDVDRipx264TeleSyncCam

X-Men Days of Future Past 2014 Dual-Audio WEBRip 720p nnm-club (Size: 4.12 GB)
 X-Men.Days.of.Future.Past.2014.D.WEBRip.720p.nnm-club.mkv4.12 GB

Description

Information about the film

Title: X-Men: Days of future past

Original title: X-Men: Days of Future Past

Released: 2014

Genre: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action, Adventure

Director: Bryan Singer

Cast: Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Lawrence, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Nicholas Hoult, Ellen Page, Halle Berry, Peter Dinkleydzh

About the film: In the near future, the mutants are close to the extermination of robotic hunters mutants Guardians. The only hope for mutants to survive - to prevent a series of fateful events that led to the emergence of the Guardians. With the help of their abilities, Kitty Pryde Wolverine consciousness moves in his young body in 1973. In the past, all is not so rosy: a young Professor X finally disappointed in their ideas, Magneto kept in prison deep inside the earth, and mankind does not know how to respond to the emergence of a broad mutants ...

Issued: United States, United Kingdom

Duration: 2:11:09

Sound: Duplicated [Clear sound] Official

Note: there are sewn Korean subtitles

Format: MKV

Quality: WEBRip 720p

Video: 4000 kb / s, 1280x688

Audio: Russian: AC3, 256 kb / s (2 ch) / English: AAC, 160 kb / s (6 ch)

Sample

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.12 GB
seeders:4831
leechers:1309
X-Men Days of Future Past 2014 Dual-Audio WEBRip 720p nnm-club

Trailer

All Comments

Great movie, but bad quality. I found FULL HD version at link: dragon.24.nl and you can watch it online or download (no CINAVIA protection), and it worked great for me!
Ok, video is probably 8 to be honest but I had to even the score, the quality is great and the hardcoded subs are not very distracting after you get used to it. Best file so far, thanks uploader!!
hardcoded korean subs, it probably says that on here but i missed it. thanks to the uploader, the quality is very good!
you could of just said nothing allan.
Fucking Allan. Every God damn time.
lol y'all are funny
thank you but i will wait for a 1080p version