X-Men: Gamma Quest Trilogy by Greg Cox

seeders: 9
leechers: 0
Added on April 29, 2014 by PhriedPhishin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

X-Men: Gamma Quest Trilogy by Greg Cox (Size: 2.74 MB)
 Marvel Comics - [X-Men and the Avengers - Gamma Quest 01] - Lost and Found - Greg Cox (epub).epub997.82 KB
 Marvel Comics - [X-Men and the Avengers - Gamma Quest 02] - Search and Rescue - Greg Cox...966.11 KB
 Marvel Comics - [X-Men and the Avengers - Gamma Quest 03] - Friend or Foe - Greg Cox (epub).epub841.66 KB

Description

X-Men and The Avengers: Lost and Found:

The X-Men -- mutant protectors of a world that fears and hates them. The Avengers -- Earth's mightiest heroes, the greatest super-team ever assembled. When the Scarlet Witch of the Avengers and Rogue of the X-Men all disappear under mysterious circumstances, each team's search leads them to more questions than answers.
When the X-Men appear to attack a high-security government installation, the Avengers must track down the mutants, and learn the truth behind the abductions before it's too late

X-Men and the Avengers: Search and Rescue:

The X-Men--mutant protectors of a world that fears and hates them. The Avengers--Earth's mightiest heroes, the greatest super-team ever assembled. Now they must put aside their differences and join forces against the Leader, the gamma-powered evil genius who has already abducted one Avenger and two X-Men as part of his latest plan--with the fate of the entire globe at stake!

X-Men and the Avengers: Friend or Foe?:

The greatest super-teams ever assembled: the X-Men -- mutant protectors of a world that fears and hates them -- and the Avengers -- Earth's mightiest heroes. Now they have joined forces with the incredible Hulk against the deadly leader, having traced him to his base on the moon...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.74 MB
seeders:9
leechers:0
X-Men: Gamma Quest Trilogy by Greg Cox

All Comments

Sweet upload. Maybe you can shed some info on why I can't find any more prose or text style comic based novels? I know they are out there, but this upload and one more by Greg Cox of Countdown, The Death and Life of Superman by Roger Stern, and Civil War by Stuart Moore are the only others I have been able to find (I've been looking for over 6 months now.)

There are many prose novels out there (more complete list with link at end of message), but here is a list of a few specific ones I would love to find. :)
Marvel "prose" (txt only) novels:
Captain America: The Death of Captain America Prose Novel by Larry Hama
Wolverine: Weapon X Prose Novel by Marc Cerasini
Astonishing X-Men: Gifted Prose Novel by Peter David

DC "prose" (txt only) novels:
52 by Greg Cox
Enemies & Allies: A Novel by Kevin J. Anderson
Justice League: Trinity War (The New 52) by Geoff Johns
Infinite Crisis: The Novel Greg Cox
Crisis on Infinite Earths by Marv Wolfman
Final Crisis Mass Market by Greg Cox

Grateful for any assistance in finding these books, or info about why I'm not finding them.. lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_novels_based_on_comics
Thank you!!
Thank you! Do you happen to have any more of the Marvel novels? (Or any comics novels in general?)