X Rebirth Collector's Edition - Repack [Yuzutu] [2.50]

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on October 10, 2014 by Yuzutuin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

X Rebirth Collector's Edition - Repack [Yuzutu] [2.50] (Size: 4.54 GB)
 setup-2.bin976.56 MB
 setup-3.bin976.56 MB
 setup-4.bin976.56 MB
 setup-1.bin972.17 MB
 setup-5.bin741.02 MB
 setup.exe4.4 MB

Description

INFORMATION:

Released: November 14, 2013

Release date in Russia : 15 November 2013

Genre : Simulator, 3D, Privateer, Trader

Multiplayer: -

Developer : Egosoft

Publisher : Deep Silver

Publication Type : Repack

Platform: PC

Language: Russian | English | French | Italian | German

Language: English

Tablet: enclosing (ALI213 SteamEmu)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

✔ Operating system : XP SP3 ( 64 bit), Vista SP2 ( 64 bit), 7 SP1 ( 64 bit), 8 (64 bit)

✔ Processor : i5 - 2,0 GHz / i7 - 2,5 GHz

✔ Memory: 4 GB

✔ Video card : GeForce GT400 or Radeon 4870HD, ( 512 MB ), (DirectX9) / GeForce GT500 or Radeon 5870HD, ( 1024 MB ), (DirectX9)

✔ Free space : 5 GB

✔ File system : NTFS

✔ Important: Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

FEATURES:

X Rebirth - a new milestone in the history of a series of space simulator X. At this time the developers have ventured into long begs the "reset" . Instead of going on about the insatiable fans who constantly asked to expand the universe - to add new sectors , new ships , new features , etc. , from which the series is not developed qualitatively and quantitatively only Bernd Lekhan Egosoft and the German team decided to start with a clean sheet and make their dreams finally Cosmos .

Features:

Trade ! The economic model is extremely realistic. Your every action counts! Explore the cities, teeming with ships and drones to retrieve their economic benefit.

Each ship has its own purpose . Stop the freight carrying certain goods , and supplies will seize up , causing a rise in prices .

Fight ! Scale battles in X Rebirth have no limits - from small local skirmishes to epic clashes between the fleets !

Wage war at all levels. Destroy the turrets and shield generators to weaken enemies damage the engines and hyperdrive , not to give opponents to escape, stop operation of their factories and to bring down the economy.

Build ! Create your own personal empire ! You can have it all - from trade and exchange points to huge factories from farms to high-tech military complexes. You can have it all ! Build for sales and profit or to strengthen its military power and crush the enemy.

Expand and strengthen its station to do their job effectively. In X Rebirth you can personally see how each process occurs . Produce resources themselves to develop your empire went like clockwork .

Make decisions ! Rich story with a mass of small parts , which at any moment you can participate and change the course of events. You determine your pace of studying the universe - choose your own path and work their own destiny.

Find a common language with aliens and humanoids . Set down on space stations , make new acquaintances, take the job of casual acquaintances or even hire them to your team .

Trade , fight , build and take decisions in the universe of X - the largest "sandbox" on this side of the galaxy !

FEATURES OF REPACK:

- Cut : nothing

- Recoded : nothing

- Game Version : 2.50

- Repack by Yuzutu

P.S : IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS !!! BUY THE GAME

P.S 2 : IF YOU LIKE MY REPACK PLEASE SEED AT LEAST FOR A WHILE I CAN NOT SEED MY ALL TORRENTS FOREVER ...

P.S 3 : IF YOU LIKE MY TORRENTS PLEASE RATE THEM...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.54 GB
seeders:4
leechers:2
X Rebirth Collector's Edition - Repack [Yuzutu] [2.50]

Trailer