X v3.1.1 - Themeforest Premium Wordpress Theme

seeders: 14
leechers: 0
Added on December 25, 2014 by nulledGODin Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

X v3.1.1 - Themeforest Premium Wordpress Theme (Size: 75.9 MB)
 Photoshop.zip68.81 MB
 x.zip5.89 MB
 x-documentation.pdf317.69 KB
 x-demo-content.xml194.78 KB
 API key.txt80 bytes
 read me.txt66 bytes
 Soliloquy.zip301.71 KB
 x-email-mailchimp.zip134.39 KB
 x-smooth-scroll.zip37.69 KB
 x-under-construction.zip27.25 KB
 x-olark-integration.zip21.72 KB
 x-terms-of-use.zip20.62 KB
 x-custom-404.zip19.99 KB
 x-google-analytics.zip18.3 KB
 x-white-label.zip17.4 KB
 x-video-lock.zip15.71 KB
 GPL.txt14.5 KB
 README_License.txt412 bytes
 x-child-integrity-dark.zip8.93 KB
 x-child-integrity-light.zip7.96 KB
 x-child-ethos.zip7.59 KB
 x-child-renew.zip7.24 KB
 x-child-icon.zip6.91 KB

Description

The idea behind this monster of a theme X is simple.To be the last theme you will ever have to buy. And to bring you multiple designs that are built based on input by some of the internet’s top marketing experts.The X theme also includes a powerful set of options for customising which goes a long way to ensuring no two installations of this theme will look the same. It’s like buying one theme and constantly getting access to new themes all the time!

Product page: http://themeforest.net/item/x-the-theme/5871901

This wordpress theme has been fully nulled, to install simply upload it to your host like you would any other wordpress theme.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
75.9 MB
seeders:14
leechers:0
X v3.1.1 - Themeforest Premium Wordpress Theme

All Comments

And BTW, I installed a free theme from wordpress. guess what? No spam comments. No captcha either. It's definatly a problem with the theme.
And BTW, I installed a free theme from wordpress. guess what? No spam comments. No captcha either. It's definatly a problem with the theme.
LOL dude, spam comment have nothing to do with malicious code.

Again i will look for the code you speak of myself. But people use programs like scrapebox and gsa to make spam comments, they don't put malicious code into themes to do it.

It's more likely a coincidence that one day you got a lot of spam comments.
Sorry for the double comment, it's a lot of malicious code to remove manually, do you know of a method that takes care of it automatically?
OK, after installing I got 50 spam comments within a day. I used Exploit Scanner and it discovered a buttload of malicious code. Did you put the code there or was it already there from when you got it?
OK, after installing I got 50 spam comments within a day. I used Exploit Scanner and it discovered a buttload of malicious code. Did you put the code there or was it already there from when you got it?
50 spam comments has nothing to do with malicious code man. All of blogs get spam comments, just use recaptcha and the spam comments will decrease.

message me with the code you claim is malicious and i'll take a look at it.
No, I used exploit scanner and it found a load of eval strings that were malicious.
No, I used exploit scanner and it found a load of eval strings that were malicious.