XaTaB REPACKER PRESENTS Dark Souls 3 RePack NEW MULTi2

seeders: 0
leechers: 193
Added on April 12, 2016 by ChrisDenin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

XaTaB REPACKER PRESENTS Dark Souls 3 RePack NEW MULTi2 (Size: 17.35 GB)
 Data1.bin11 GB
 DATA.bin5.17 GB
 data2.bin785.26 MB
 data3.bin369.29 MB
 Data4.bin39.85 MB
 setup.exe2.69 MB
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 DirectX Web Setup.exe292.84 KB
 vcredist_x64.exe6.85 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.25 MB

Description

Dark Souls III Deluxe Edition (Bandai Namco) {RUS | ENG} [Repack] by xatabInformation:Release : 12 April 2016Genre : RPG (the Rogue / the Action) / 3D / 3rd the PersonDeveloper : From SoftwarePublisher : Namco Bandai Games Platform : PCPublication Type : RepackLanguage : Russian | EnglishSound language : EnglishCrack : Enclosing (CODEX-Fix)Description:DARK SOULS III will continue to test the strength of the players in the new chapter of the famed saga, identify the person genre. The fire is extinguished, the world goes to ruin, and you will battle with even more colossal enemies.System Requirements:Operating system : the Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bitThe processor : the Intel the Core i3-2100 / AMD's the FX-6300RAM : 4 GBVideo card : the NVIDIA the GeForce the GTX 750 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 7950Sound Card : Sound device compatible with DirectX® 11Free space on hard drive : 20 GBRePack Features:- The basis is taken from the release CODEX- Do not cut / no recoded- Game Version 1.0.3- Installation time 20 minutes- Repack by XatabINSTALL AND PLAYNotes:All children want to express my deep gratitude from me and my family for their moral and material support. Each read your message. Now you only have to recover. Hard all of you embrace and cherish your trust. From our side Xatab get well soon and may god clears everything out. Change language from Russian to English from steam_api.ini, Good luck for Everything Cheers.

SCREENS:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.35 GB
seeders:0
leechers:193
XaTaB REPACKER PRESENTS Dark Souls 3 RePack NEW MULTi2