XCom2_nosTEAM.part5.rar4 GB
 XCom2_nosTEAM.part7.rar2.52 GB
 Read Me First !!!.txt1.97 KB
 visit-www.nosteam.ro.html732 bytes
 Open only part1 ,all other parts is installing automatically.txt141 bytes

Description

Games : Windows : Full Game : English

About the game:

XCOM 2 is a turn-based tactics video game developed by Firaxis Games and published by 2K Games.
As with previous games in the series, XCOM 2 casts the player as the commander of the eponymous military organization,
now a resistance force opposing the ongoing alien occupation of the planet.
Players take control of the Avenger, the new mobile base for XCOM.
Players are tasked to give commands to squad members in battles against aliens during missions,
while commanding the engineering and research department of the base between missions to create and research improved and new gadgets, weapons and technologies to assist players in battle.
Soldiers can be recruited, with each soldier class having their own skill trees and abilities.
For example, the Grenadier class can gain access to explosives and grenade launchers, while the Ranger are equipped with melee weapons like swords.
Armor and weaponry can also be researched and upgraded by the player in the Avenger base.
Each mission's environment is influenced by the world's state, while maps are procedurally-generated to create a wide variety of levels, in which every map will feature different terrain and buildings in each play-through....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PC System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom 9950 Quad Core 2.6 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1GB ATI Radeon HD 5770, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 30 GB available space
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
This version of game is already cracked - just install and play.
More info,future updates and support on www.nosteam.ro
http://www.nosteam.ro/index....pic=8583.msg207937#msg207937
How to install:
After download is done:
- open part1 (executable file) ,
- choose location ,
- click install ,
- wait until is done
- play game from desktop shortcut.
If you like this game torrent seed it to others.
Enjoy .

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
26.52 GB
seeders:145
leechers:572
XCOM 2 PC ^^nosTEAM^^

All Comments

slow ty anyway cheers
I've installed this game, run the create-executable.exe, added the -noredscreen -review, and it still tells me that it cannot find XCom2.exe

Anyone have any suggestions?
I`m having the same problem...
nosTEAM still on that bloatware I bet. U guys are jerks for that.
Downloaded and played. It's much better than the Seyter repack, better fps. Had no problems with playing with Seyter pack saves.
Promotion bug present? I can't get past promoting first soldier. But people with legit versions are having same issue
Haven't tried it yet, but SKIDROW's site has a comment stating the following: "For the promotion screen bug, you need to go to engineering and manufacture medkit or whatever, before promoting any soldier, then and only after that, the promotion screen will appear correctly"
Does Nosteam still force links to their janky website all over the place when you install?
Yes, 3 popups after you install. no big deal.