XCOM 2 Shens Last Gift DLC-CODEX

seeders: 3
leechers: 31
Added on July 1, 2016 by ChrisDenin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

XCOM 2 Shens Last Gift DLC-CODEX (Size: 5.2 GB)
 codex.nfo5.51 KB
 steam_api64.dll284.31 KB
 steam_api64.cdx200.08 KB
 steam_api.ini3.77 KB
 xcom2.cdx30.97 MB
 xcom2.exe30.97 MB
 steam_api64.dll284.31 KB
 steam_api64.cdx200.08 KB
 steam_api.ini3.77 KB
 setup-1.bin5.13 GB
 setup.exe3.5 MB

Description

C O D E XP R E S E N T SXCOM 2 - Shen's Last Gift DLC (c) 2KRelease Date : 06/2016 Protection : SteamDiscs : 1 Genre : StrategyInvestigate ADVENTs Lost Towers facility where Chief Engineer LilyShen accompanies your squad in search of her late fathers secretivefinal project. Discover a unique new soldier class complete withpowerful new combat abilities, strategy mechanics, andcustomization optionsFor more info go to : http://store.steampowered.com/app/433091- Extract- Run setup.exe and install DLC- Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir- PlayThis DLC requires:XCOM.2-CODEX (no previous updates required)All the previously released DLCs are includedGeneral Notes- Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game fromtrying to go online- If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessaryto run this game with admin privileges insteadCODEX is currently looking fornothing but competitionare you ready?LNKCPS02/2015

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.2 GB
seeders:3
leechers:31
XCOM 2 Shens Last Gift DLC-CODEX

All Comments

Doesnt worth it allowing 2 trojans for this.
could this be compatible with the seyter release?
2K Games/Firaxis employees posting as anonymous on KAT?

That's new.
O boi it's time to miss those 99% shots again.
For some reason when I play lost towers mission Shen is a ranger. I cant continue thanks to that. Anyone got fix for this?
No one? I'd really like to finish that mission
Yup.

Just like the NFO says in the description -- you only need the base CODEX game because this has ALL the updates and ALL the DLCs.
xatab released a new torrent with the DLC included
Torrent: XCOM 2 [Update 5 + 5 DLC] Repack-xatab
is this compatible with xatab release?
I would say it is compatible, however see xatab new torrent
Torrent: XCOM 2 [Update 5 + 5 DLC] Repack-xatab