XCOM.Enemy.Within-RELOADED

seeders: 211
leechers: 69
Added on November 12, 2013 by Mister.Stiffyin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

XCOM.Enemy.Within-RELOADED (Size: 18.5 GB)
 rld-xcew.iso18.5 GB

Description

XCOM: Enemy Within (c) Firaxis Games

11/2013 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Steam+CEG

1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Strategy

Almost all data from the main game have changed since first release, so

we have included the updated X-COM Enemy Unknown game too. Therefore this

release is standalone, you do not need the any other release to play.

If you want to play the main game without the Enemy Within DLC, launch the

game with BinariesWin32XComGame.exe.

To play the DLC, launch the game with shortcut created with the installer

or by XEWBinariesWin32XComEW.exe.

--

XCOM: Enemy Within is the expansion to the 2012 Game of the Year

award-winning strategy game XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Enemy Within adds

an incredible array of new abilities, upgrades and weapons to

combat new enemy and alien threats. This expansion also introduces

new maps and missions, new tactical and strategic gameplay, and

new multiplayer content providing a fresh new gameplay experience.

2. Burn or mount the image.

3. Install the game.

4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to

your game install directory.

5. Play the game.

6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

SCREENS

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.5 GB
seeders:211
leechers:69
XCOM.Enemy.Within-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

It works perfectly.
Can I get the other dlcs to work in XCOM:EW?
1st of all, depends with what antivirus u r scanning.... 2nd, i guess then(if the downloaded content can be modified and still considered to be valid) on the way to me someone purposely infected those files and so i took down 2 `worked out` files.... anyway from me on THEY SHALL NOT PASS!!

anyway, HERE, small files can be checked with 2 or 3 antiviruses... and their `patterns`.
Damm it I tried "z10yded Repack", tried "RELOADED" they both have the same issue, menu works great, then start a new game, after the intro movie there is a captain with a microphone attached to his face and a woman says something to him and then the cutscene is over and the screen is black then you can hear some voice that says "you.........." and the game crashes... "game stopped working" the fuuck is that?!? I have i5-480M, 4 GB DDR3, 1 GB Video Card NVidia GeForce GT540M. Pffff... now I will try the game "Shadowrun Dragonfall" looks like this game... I am hungry for a squad turn based tactic RPG game.
Eh... thank you anyways. I hope there will be a patch soon or somebody knows the solution.
that's because you need to crack it
I personally trust RELOADED, but I have read some comments, some say this download has a malware, some say it's a false positive. I just want to try this game too see if I should buy it or not, and I definitely don't want more viruses on my PC as I lost a laptop because of it...
Can anybody who played this download long enough confirm that this is only a false positive/or no virus at all?
Thank you!
I downloaded (very, very fast download) and scanned the image with AVG Antivirus and it said that no threat detected, going to install the game and feedback afterwards.
Okey, installed and ran it, all is fine.
I downloaded the crackfix though http://kat.cm/xcom-enemy-within-crackfix-reloaded-t8169839.html
Installation took a little while, actually downloading is much faster (and nice music at the install wizard, 80's-ish :P)
I ran the game trhough the XEW/Binaries/Win32/XComEW.exe and started up just fine. Menu was okey, did not have time to play but I will later on today and feedback.
No viruses... I scanned the image, then the installed games directory, the cracks and the crackfixes... NO viruses, NO threaths... NO bulls**t, I don't know what the other comments are about, this has no virus.

=== REAL THING, WORKS, just download and use the crackfix===
Thank you!!
Damm it, when I want to start a new game, after the first movie, the game crashes to desktop with the message "stopped working".
You did something wrong then. Add the cracked files and then start the game from XEW/Binaries/Win32/XComEW.exe
1st of all, depends with what antivirus u r scanning.... 2nd, i guess then(if the downloaded content can be modified and still considered to be valid) on the way to me someone purposely infected those files and so i took down 2 `worked out` files.... anyway from me on THEY SHALL NOT PASS!!

anyway, HERE, small files can be checked with 2 or 3 antiviruses... and their `patterns`.
the steam dlls from the crack directory are infected with what looks to be a personalized type of malware. untrustable. go find another crack eventually take the whole game from another place. watch out. u can lose ur steam account at least or expose ur pc more than ud like....
`6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!` take it easy. about the game, ill comeback after playing a little this expansion.