Xenonauts_V21Stable.zip

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on April 21, 2014 by glock30ownerin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Xenonauts_V21Stable.zip (Size: 2.04 GB)
 Xenonauts_V21Stable.zip2.04 GB

Description

Xenonauts is an upcoming single player, PC strategy game. Primarily a strategy game, it straddles several sub-genres and so we’ve resorted to describing it as a ‘planetary defense simulator’. The player is in control of an organization tasked with defending the planet against extraterrestrial invasion; establishing bases across the world that house the aircraft, scientists, technicians and soldiers that will be used to protect humanity. The skies must be defended against alien incursion, while ground teams must be sent into combat to capture crashed UFOs or cleanse terror sites to retain the confidence of funding nations and capture new extraterrestrial artifacts and technology to study. As the game goes on, the player researches the captured artifacts to unlock new units and battlefield technology to use in the fight against the aliens while slowly discovering their origins, eventually learning enough to defeat the alien invasion – assuming that they have not already been overrun!

V21 Notes: This update will break saves. See official forum for details.

The most important changes are listed below:

Lots of bugfixes
New loading screen added to the game
Updated mission debrief screen added
Lots of new maps added for aliens bases / terror sites
Spangly new UFO interior graphics
Load / hidden movement waiting times improved
TU costs for moving and shooting lowered
Firing weapons now uses % of max TU, rather than static costs as before
Weapon types have been rebalanced to act more differently from one another
AI now improved, particularly regarding psionics
Aliens now have access to a plasma shotgun
Updated final mission
New Singularity Cannon end-game weapon added

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.04 GB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Xenonauts_V21Stable.zip

Trailer

All Comments

DRM free version will release in a couple weeks on the official release date (by my reading of the 1.0 announcement thread). Once that is release on Humble Bundle, I'll upload it to KAT.
I believe they plan to release the real game in 2 months or so.