xParanormal Detector Pro 2.7 + Serial

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on October 11, 2014 by DANHUKin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

xParanormal Detector Pro 2.7 + Serial (Size: 11.29 MB)
 xParanormal-Detector-v2.7.0.135.jpg204.12 KB
 xparanormal-detector-pro-2.jpg13.83 KB
 setupxpara.exe11.06 MB
 Description.nfo11.13 KB

Description

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| Torrent Information ||
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xParanormal detector pro 2.7 + Serial [danhuk]

|| Software Information ||
XParanormal Detector is an application designed to try to detect paranormal activity in your surroundings.
XParanormal Detector attempts to detect paranormal activity by using various electronic peripherals in the computer
on which it is running. Paranormal activities has always been something mysterious and intriguing. Many used
different methods to communicate with the spirits of the dead, ghosts or unseen presence. Some of those methods are
the original Ouija board, mystical tables, cards.. etc..

|| Installation & Activation Information ||

Run Setupxpara.exe to install

To Activate:

Click Settings - Click Here to enter Serial Number

PLEASE SEE DESCRIPTION.NFO FOR SERIAL

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.29 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
xParanormal Detector Pro 2.7 + Serial

All Comments

thanks
Thanks
It gives an error concerning the serial "invalid license detected". I installed with internet disconnected and blocked the .exe throught firewall, still getting the error.

When i try to use Pro Labtools it won't work properly, because the serial is blacklisted, i think. So thanks for the up, but not quite 100%.

Got other serials for this, (p.e. Premium Edition) laying around? Hihi

Grtz, T_D_M