Xubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat i386

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 4, 2010 by iaioin Applications > UNIX
Torrent verified.

Xubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat i386 (Size: 696.86 MB)
 xubuntu-10.10-desktop-i386.iso696.86 MB

Description

Xubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" i386 (desktop)

Xubuntu is a community developed operating system that is perfect for laptops and desktops. Whether you use it at home, at school or at work Xubuntu contains all the applications you'll ever need, from word processing and email applications, to web server software and programming tools.

The Xubuntu development team defines the mission of Xubuntu in the following statement:

The goal of Xubuntu is to produce an easy to use distribution, based on Ubuntu, using Xfce as the graphical desktop, with a focus on integration, usability and performance, with a particular focus on low memory footprint. The integration in Xubuntu is at a configuration level, a toolkit level, and matching the underlying technology beneath the desktop in Ubuntu. Xubuntu will be built and developed as part of the wider Ubuntu community, based around the ideals and values of Ubuntu.

Xfce4 is a lightweight desktop environment. Designed for productivity, it loads and executes applications quickly, while conserving system resources. Xfce4 has been supported in Ubuntu's universe since Hoary.

Official website: www.xubuntu.org

Enjoy.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
696.86 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Xubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat i386

All Comments

Thanks uploader for nice work my Old pc is flying now, torrent working good and fast download
Working greatly on my old laptop Thanks uploader