xubuntu 16.04 beta1 desktop i386.iso

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 28, 2016 by WuffAndrein Applications
Torrent verified.

xubuntu 16.04 beta1 desktop i386.iso (Size: 1.2 GB)
 xubuntu-16.04-beta1-desktop-i386.iso1.2 GB

Description

A good balance

We believe that you should be able to utilize the maximum system performance to things you care about. Xubuntu is built around lightweight software with a lot of consideration for usability. Whether you have a high-end computer or even a moderately older machine, Xubuntu is able to provide you with a smooth and usable desktop experience. Benefiting of the Ubuntu hardware support, Xubuntu is able to work wonderfully with a wide variety of devices out of the box. Plug in your device, chances are it will work!

Ready to use!

Xubuntu has enough applications preinstalled for you to deal with daily tasks without having to install additional software. Applications that are preinstalled include a web browser, a mail client, word processor, spreadsheet editor, applications to handle your media like music, videos and photos as well as many useful tools. When you need more applications, games or tools, you can install them from the package repositories via the Ubuntu Software Center.

Make the desktop your own

Apart from the application selection, you can control many more aspects of the operating system through the included Settings Manager. While the default artwork and themes are beautiful, you can always tweak them more to your liking. Don’t like the way your system works? You will find a number of different ways to customize the desktop functionality. Finally, you can personalize your computer by changing your user details.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.2 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
xubuntu 16.04 beta1 desktop i386.iso