Y Gwyll (Hinterland) S02 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno

seeders: 26
leechers: 4
Added on September 17, 2015 by Snowhiterin TV
Torrent verified.

Y Gwyll (Hinterland) S02 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno (Size: 392.77 MB)
 Y Gwyll (Hinterland) S02 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno.mp4392.76 MB
 Y Gwyll (Hinterland) S02 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno.nfo2.36 KB
 Y Gwyll (Hinterland) S02 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno.txt1.13 KB

Description

This is the original Welsh Language version . . .

1/8. Mathias comes under pressure when his wife makes an unexpected reappearance and he comes under investigation following the death of Mari Davies. However, he soon has another murder on his hands when a bus driver is found shot dead on a deserted mountainside.

Video 852 x 480 / 25.00 fps / 976 kbps / Mp4

Audio 128 kbps AAC

Duration 0:49

Seed to the Max - diolch llawer . . .

Sno

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2575968

Hinterland, Y Gwyll, Sno, Welsh, Drama

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seed all of my torrents to a ratio of 100:1 - after that its your responsibility to keep them alive

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ripped / Encoded / Uploaded by Snowhiter

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
392.77 MB
seeders:26
leechers:4

Screenshots

Y Gwyll (Hinterland) S02 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno screenshot

All Comments

It is actually awesome to hear the original welsh version! Like it more then english version with occasional welsh dialogue. Can't wait for further episodes. Thanks a lot, it's a fav!
Thank you very much
Love this! Excellent quality, as usual, and the subs are a great
Thanks a lot - very good choice (again).
Quality very similar to WebRip S1 ups.(TVLoO)and HDTV ups (DEADPOOL) - no probs.
This was only broadcast in SD. You'll have to wait for the English language version to get an HD source . . .

;)
#Ace
Thanks
Thanks so much for this! I have been eagerly awaiting the second season. This is a very unique show- filmed separately in English and Welsh. I watched the first season in English- so it will be interesting to watch the second in Welsh. Wales has managed to rescue their language and bring it back to life. And what a gorgeous country!
diolch i chi!