Yandere Simulator Build 08.07.2016

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 13, 2016 by Rocky_45in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Yandere Simulator Build 08.07.2016 (Size: 447.29 MB)
 Yandere_Simulator_Build_08.07.2016_setup.exe447.29 MB
 VseTop.com.url173 bytes

Description

Changelog:
Bug FixesFixed bug that would cause students to stand in very bizarre locations when reporting a murder to a teacher, if that teacher was grading a paper at the time that the murder was reported.Fixed bug that would cause NPCs to run directly into teachers as if they didn’t realize that the teacher existed, if the teacher was grading a paper at the time.Fixed bug that would cause students to pretty much just completely break if they were interrupted in any way while performing their shoe-changing animation.Fixed bug that would allow the player to use the “Confirm” and “Send Photo” buttons during an info-chan text message, which was not meant to be the case.Fixed bug that would cause students’ shoe-changing animation to break if the player aimed a camera at them as they were changing their shoes.Students will no longer react to Yandere-chan aiming a camera at their face if they are busy reacting to a murder or a corpse.Fixed bug that would cause teachers to float above corpses and tilt sideways when standing nearby a corpse…I think. I hope.Fixed bug that would cause a teacher to nonchalantly, casually grade homework while being informed about murders and corpses.Attempted to fix bug that would cause teachers to fall through the floor after hearing about a corpse or a murder.Fixed bug that would cause students’ uniforms to turn white when the player arrived at school one hour late.Fixed bug that would cause characters’ textures to be incorrect during the “Befriend/Betray” cutscene.Reduced the chance of students clipping into each other / on top of each other while entering school.Fixed bug that would cause Sakyu Basu’s ring to become parented to her head after being dismembered.Fixed bug that would cause kidnapped characters to have white hair in Yandere-chan’s basement.Fixed bug that would cause the victim of a murder-suicide to remain alive.Fixed the incorrect texture on the bottles in the chemistry lab.Additions and ReplacementsAdded a new animation for Kokona when she is answering her Monday morning phone call. (It’s a motion-captured animation! The movements of a real human being were captured for this animation!)Replaced the “stretching exercises” animation with a much smoother version of the animation.Replaced the distracting radio music with a new, original track.Replaced the “Bad Time Mode” music track again.Added new props to the Photography Room.What’s next?The game’s official website is 99% finished. I hope to roll it out within the next few days!If all goes well, then I’ll be able to release a “rival introduction video” and officially introduce the game’s 10 rival girls sometime this month! If not, then next month for sure!A lot of volunteers have been sending in some very cool assets lately, so I’ll probably implement the new assets before I begin working the next big elimination method (Matchmaking).

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
447.29 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Yandere Simulator Build 08.07.2016

Trailer