Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology: Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management (7th Edition 2014) by Jerome Strauss & Robert Barbieri.pdf [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on April 24, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology: Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management (7th Edition 2014) by Jerome Strauss & Robert Barbieri.pdf [Dr.Soc] (Size: 60.47 MB)
 Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology by Jerome F. Strauss & Robert L. Barbieri...60.47 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology: Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management by Jerome F. Strauss & Robert L. Barbieri (7th Edition)
Hardcover: 960 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 7 edition (2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 145572758X
ISBN-13: 978-1455727582

Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology helps you successfully diagnose and manage the spectrum of female and male reproductive system diseases, from impaired fertility, infertility, and recurrent pregnancy loss through problems of sexual development, puberty, menstrual disturbances, fibroids, endometriosis, and reproductive aging. This trusted endocrinology reference book is ideal for fellows, endocrinologists, or as a quick reference when making daily diagnostic and therapeutic decisions. It is just the resource you need to offer your patients the best possible reproductive care.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
60.47 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology: Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management (7th Edition 2014) by Jerome Strauss & Robert Barbieri.pdf [Dr.Soc]