Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on April 25, 2015 by Tipplein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack (Size: 96.02 MB)
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 01 - Razor Eater.mp34.75 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 02 - Rise Up.mp36.26 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 03 - Valley Of The Kings.mp37.88 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 04 - Ship Of Fools.mp35.86 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 05 - Attack.mp36.07 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 06 - Baroque And Roll (Instr).mp38.17 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 07 - Stronghold.mp35.91 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 08 - Mad Dog.mp34.68 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 09 - In The Name Of God.mp35.01 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 10 - Freedom.mp35.69 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 11 - Majestic Blue (Instrumental).mp38.32 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 12 - Valhalla.mp39.27 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 13 - Touch The Sky.mp36.93 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 14 - Iron Clad.mp36.83 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack - 15 - Air (Instr).mp33.56 MB
 Yngwie malmsteen_attack!!_back.jpg543.82 KB
 Yngwie malmsteen_attack!!_front.jpg324.32 KB

Description

Compared to earlier studio albums, Attack!! has a more consistent feel from song to song, with the vocal numbers just fitting better with the instrumentals. Malmsteen's guitar playing is as great as ever, with some of my best solo's. Also, singer Doogie White is my favorite vocalist to work with Malmsteen.

I was glad to hear that this album is heavy without the pop song type feel some of the '90's releases had. Many of the tunes, such as Razor Eater and Ship of Fools have a power metal feel to them, comparable to Stratovarius or Symphony X. And the instrumental tunes are great, as usual

In my opinion, Malmsteen has yet to issue a flawless album other than the first one and his double live album and the Concerto album. On pretty much all of the others, the vocal tunes vary in quality and are rarely much more than platforms for the guitar solos with perhaps a cool vocal hook or two in them. That doesn't make them bad, mind you, but too often the songs all seem to fit the same formula. The guitar solos really are the reason to listen to Yngwie! That said, Attack!! is one of his finest and stands up pretty well with the first Rising Force album fairly well.
Don't miss a chance to check out Malmsteen on tour! Everybody should see this guy play live. He puts on a great show and is playing better now than he ever has.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
96.02 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Yngwie Malmsteen - Attack