Yngwie Malmsteen - Marching Out

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on April 4, 2015 by Tipplein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Yngwie Malmsteen - Marching Out (Size: 41.41 MB)
 Yngwie Malmsteen Marching Out Front.jpg90.99 KB
 Yngwie Malmsteen-Marching Out-1-Prelude.mp3942.57 KB
 Yngwie Malmsteen-Marching Out-10-Caught In The Middle.mp33.93 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen-Marching Out-11-Marching Out.mp32.9 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen-Marching Out-2-I'll See The Light Tonight.mp34.03 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen-Marching Out-3-Don't Let It End.mp33.77 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen-Marching Out-4-Disciples Of Hell.mp35.39 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen-Marching Out-5-I Am A Viking.mp35.46 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen-Marching Out-6-Overture 1383.mp32.73 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen-Marching Out-7-Anguish And Fear.mp33.47 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen-Marching Out-8-On The Run Again.mp33.09 MB
 Yngwie Malmsteen-Marching Out-9-Soldier Without Faith.mp35.63 MB

Description

Marching Out is the second studio album by guitarist Yngwie Malmsteen, released on 30 September 1985 through Polydor Records. The album reached No. 52 on the U.S. Billboard 200 and remained on that chart for 28 weeks, as well as reaching the top 30 in two other countries.

True vintage heavy metal music has always fit Yngwie like a glove. Back in 1985, the genre hadn't yet been contaminated with the fluff and hairspray of glam, and Yngwie began to step even more into his own arena with MARCHING OUT. The same cohorts from the first record return except for that Jens Johansson's brother Anders was at the drum kit and Marcel Jacob had taken over bass duties. This album, although similar in sound and execution to the classic first album RISING FORCE, differs in a few ways, the main one being few instrumentals, (only 2 here "Overture 1383" and "Marching Out" the latter being the better but neither even coming close to anything on the first record) and some short, quick fix rockers ("On The Run Again" and "Caught In The Middle"). But, this album did lay the blueprint for much of what was to follow for the next 15 years or so and truly is classic, if only for the fact that it seems, after reviewing his entire ouevre, Yngwie was in his prime here and on RISING FORCE both instrumentally and compositionally. Highlights include the scalding "I'll See The Light Tonight" and the flawless "I Am A Viking". For truly vintage heavy metal, check out the headbanging "Disciples Of Hell" (featuring a standout acoustic intro) or, for the more daring, we get the epic "Soldier Without Faith" which seems to be a cult favorite tune amongst hardcore fans. "Don't Let It End" is one of the guitarist's better power ballads and "Anguish And Fear" features great interplay between Yngwie and Jens.
An Yngwie album is alot like a James Bond movie. You KNOW what is going to happen, but you go see it anyway because something is bound to excite and impress you. This album set up the formula of: 1) A couple instrumentals 2) Some uptempo rockers 3) A ballad or two 4) Lots of high-scream vocals usually about some medievel theme or a "me vs. the world and I will win" type theme...or love. 5) LOTS of fast soloing in the neo-classical vein with some harmonizing and some wild, usually arpeggio based interludes
Classic, astounding, truly otherwordly, MARCHING OUT reinforced the statement made on RISING FORCE and soon, Yngwie would be a household name. ( Note: Guitar tone is similar here but not quite as good as the first. Basically RISING FORCE part 2 with lots of vocals.)

1. "Prelude"
2. "I'll See the Light, Tonight"
3. "Don't Let It End"
4. "Disciples of Hell"
5. "I Am a Viking"
6. "Overture 1383"
7. "Anguish and Fear"
8. "On the Run Again"
9. "Soldier Without Faith"
10. "Caught in the Middle"
11. "Marching Out"

Sharing Widget