Yoga: Top 100 Yoga Poses with Pictures! (2015) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 23
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Yoga: Top 100 Yoga Poses with Pictures! (2015) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 2.31 MB)
 Yoga Top 100 Yoga Poses with Pictures! [-PUNISHER-].epub2.31 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Yoga: Top 100 Yoga Poses with Pictures!
Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2015
Author/Editors : Anna Smith
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2015
Page : 122
Size : 2 MB
Format : EPUB
ISBN-10: 1516856414
ISBN-13: 9781516856411

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Yoga is an optimal form of exercise and can be practiced by any person of any age and race. It is a relaxed yet powerful method of boosting the body's immunity, strength, flexibility, and internal health. It is also an effective way of relieving stress and tension because it relaxes the body and promotes peace of mind.

Contrary to the popular belief, yoga is not only for flexible people. In fact, yoga increases your flexibility, thus enabling you to complete your daily tasks more quickly. It is a holistic exercise that increases your vitality. Yoga tones your muscles and improves your strength. It also aids your weight loss efforts and improves your metabolism. It increases your energy and it improves your cardiovascular health.

Yoga is also a cognitive booster. It helps treat anxiety, depression, and other stress-related psychological conditions. And because yoga is a challenging art, it enhances the mind's ability to focus better, think more clearly, and overcome fear.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.31 MB
seeders:23
leechers:0
Yoga: Top 100 Yoga Poses with Pictures! (2015) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-]

All Comments

Your work is amazing mate
Keep it up, please