You And Me - Lifehouse - Soja.MP3 320kbps [Ashu007]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on June 8, 2014 by Ashu_007in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

• Artist: Soja
  • Format: mp3 - lossy

You And Me - Lifehouse - Soja.MP3 320kbps [Ashu007] (Size: 11.84 MB)
 You And Me - Soja.MP3.mp311.84 MB

Description

"You and Me" is a song by American alternative band Lifehouse. It is the first single released from their eponymous third studio album, Lifehouse. The track was written by Lifehouse lead singer Jason Wade and American record producer Jude Cole. It was recorded and produced by John AlagĂ­a at his home studio in Easton, Maryland. The song was first released via digital download on January 28, 2005. It was then solicited to mainstream radio on March 15, 2005. An extended wedding version of the song was then released on July 26, 2005. Musically, "You and Me" is a melodic Pop rock song which, by today's standards, has a notably high emphasis on acoustics. It also contains influences of adult alternative.
The song received positive reviews from critics, who noted that the song was more mellow and stripped-down than their previous singles. It became a commercial success, charting in the top five in the United States and also charting in Australia and New Zealand. On May 19, 2005, the song was certified Gold by the RIAA for selling more than 500,000 units in the United States. In 2005, it became the ninth most downloaded song, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Because of its success, it appeared as the number one song on Billboard's list of Top 40 Adult Pop Songs from 1996-2011 on March 16, 2011. A music video for the song premiered on MTV.com on March 21, 2005, and features a couple as Wade sings in a train station. "You and Me" has appeared on many television shows, including Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, The Vampire Diaries, Cold Case and Gavin & Stacey.

General

Format : MPEG Audio
File size : 11.8 MiB
Duration : 5mn 10s
Overall bit rate : 320 Kbps
Album : Born in Babylon
Part/Position : 1
Part/Total : 1
Track name : You and Me
Track name/Position : 5
Track name/Total : 14
Performer : SOJA
Genre : Reggae
Recorded date : 2009
Writing library : LAME3.99.5

Audio

Format : MPEG Audio
Format version : Version 1
Format profile : Layer 3
Duration : 5mn 10s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 320 Kbps
Channel(s) : 1 channel
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 11.8 MiB (100%)
Writing library : LAME3.99.5

A ThankYou Is Very Much Appreciated

Rate Good If You Like The Torrent & Comment For the Song Request...

Keep Seeding As Long As Possible...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.84 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
You And Me - Lifehouse - Soja.MP3 320kbps [Ashu007]