You Don't Have to be Diabetic to Love This Cookbook: 250 Amazing Dishes for People With Diabetes and Their Families and Friends (2009) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 29
leechers: 7
Added on January 19, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

You Don't Have to be Diabetic to Love This Cookbook: 250 Amazing Dishes for People With Diabetes and Their Families and Friends (2009) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 107.05 MB)
 You Don't Have to be Diabetic to Love This Cookbook 250 Amazing Dishes for People With...107.05 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : You Don't Have to be Diabetic to Love This Cookbook: 250 Amazing Dishes for People With Diabetes and Their Families and Friends
Publisher : Workman Publishing, 2009
Author/Editors : Andrew Friedman, Tom Valenti
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2009
Page : 348
Size : 107 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 0761155503
ISBN-13: 9780761155508

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

The book food lovers with diabetes have been waiting for: a through-the-menu collection of 250 dishes to meet any craving, from hot and spicy to sweet and sour, from creamy to crunchy, from pastas to dessert. Written by Tom Valenti, one of America's Ten Best Chefs (Food & Wine) and a "clairvoyant in the kitchen" (Ruth Reichl, The New York Times)—and a diabetic—You Don’t Have To Be Diabetic To Love This Cookbook is filled with recipes so delicious, so imaginative, so varied and enticing that it will turn the burden of following a diabetic regimen into a celebration of food.

In fact, this is food for everyone in the family to sit down and enjoy, with no penalty to the non-diabetics. Valenti employs innovations and techniques that are a signature of his cuisine—acid to brighten flavors, unexpected combinations of texture and temperature, turkey bacon as a foundation ingredient to add a haunting smoky-salty quality—and he never resorts to imitation products. Recipes include Asparagus and Mushroom Risotto; Chicken Chaat; Filet Mignon with Black and Green Peppercorn Sauce; Snapper Piccata; Grilled Duck Breast Paillard with Orange, Onion, and Mint; Lamb Sausage with Warm Potato Salad; Shrimp and Tomato Ravioli; Goat Cheese Cake; Banana Mousse; Miniature Pumpkin Pies.

Real flavors, real food, and finally, real pleasure, for America's 23.6 million diabetics.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
107.05 MB
seeders:29
leechers:7
You Don't Have to be Diabetic to Love This Cookbook: 250 Amazing Dishes for People With Diabetes and Their Families and Friends (2009) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]