YOUNG JUSTICE S02 E04 ANIMATED

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on May 19, 2012 by Victor.Raikkonenin TV
Torrent verified.

YOUNG JUSTICE S02 E04 ANIMATED (Size: 266.52 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 YOUNG JUSTICE S02 E04 ANIMATED.avi266.52 MB

Description

While Superboy and Blue Beetle battle Intergang, Nightwing, Wally West, Jim Harper, Green Arrow and Black Canary reach out to Red Arrow, who has fallen into despair because of his failed quest to find Speedy. Superboy, Blue Beetle, Wolf, and Super Sphere track Intergang leader Bruno Mannheim and his liuetenant Whisper A' Daire to the Hall of Justice, where the criminals reanimate the Appolaxian Golem. Blue explains his origin, and the Golem rampages a nuclear power plant. Jaime finds a way to talk to the creature, and learns it just wants to stop feeling pain. In the distance, Sportsmaster makes an example of Bruno and Whisper as his unseen partner destroys the Golem with a black version of Blue Beetle's sonic cannon. The unseen villain tells Sportmaster that it was a resource that shouldn't fall into enemy hands

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
266.52 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
YOUNG JUSTICE S02 E04 ANIMATED

All Comments

If you like viewing from your TV screen, this is a hi-res version that won't play on unsupported dvd players. The copy was excellent but it would be nice to view from my TV. I miss normal downloads since most these days are in hi-res formats.
works and play perfect on ps3
Great