Young Justice S02E01 Happy New Year 720pHDTV x264-NuMan m4v

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 7, 2012 by Numan8253in TV
Torrent verified.

Young Justice S02E01 Happy New Year 720pHDTV x264-NuMan m4v (Size: 155.2 MB)
 Young.Justice.S02E01.Happy.New.Year.720pHDTV.x264-NuMan.m4v155.2 MB

Description

I love the animation series in the like of Young Justice, Green Lantern the animation series, Avenger Earth mightiest heroes, and so on. I find that files are too large for my hard drive space or too small with low quality of coding. Here I stay at the medium with descend quality of coding, enjoy!

Batman and Robin try to figure out what happened to the 6 Justice League members in the last 16 hours.
January 1 (Five Years Later): The Team has gained new members (consisting of Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, Bumblebee, Lagoon Boy, Wonder Girl, Batgirl, and Mal Duncan) with Tim Drake as the new Robin (the former Robin having become Nightwing) and some of the original ones have joined the Justice League, including Rocket and Zatanna. However, the fate of Artemis, Kid Flash, Aqualad, and Speedy/Red Arrow has yet to be revealed.
January 3: After the intergalactic bounty hunter Lobo attacks the United Nations and reveals the Secretary-General Tseng as a Krolotean in disguise, G. Gordon Godfrey is shown on his television program trying to turn the public against the Justice League.[16] On the Watchtower, Adam Strange reports that aliens have stolen zeta technology from the planet Rann and used it to invade Earth. To make matters worse, Strange also reveals that during the missing 16 hours, the mind-controlled Leaguers attacked Rann's sector of space, making the entire League wanted criminals there. Members of the Team are dispatched to Rann while others are set to deal with the aliens on Earth.
January 4: The Team splits into three squads to destroy the different zeta platforms. Robin, Lagoon Boy and Blue Beetle stumble upon a massive base occupied by throngs of aliens and liberate the human hostages. Meanwhile, Superboy, Miss Martian, Beast Boy and Adam Strange arrive on Rann.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
155.2 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Young Justice S02E01 Happy New Year 720pHDTV x264-NuMan m4v

All Comments

Good Quality.
2012-06-03 04:39