[YouTube Rip] WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance (White Panda Remix)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 20, 2015 by aaronshepardin Music > Transcode
Torrent verified.

[YouTube Rip] WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance (White Panda Remix) (Size: 8.61 MB)
 WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance (White Panda Remix).mp38.61 MB

Description

PM/COMMENT IF THIS TORRENT NEEDS A RESEED! I'm having issues with my current computer, sorry :/

DISCLAIMER: This is a 320kbps MP3 file transcoded from a 256kbps M4A file that has the audio already cutoff at 16000Hz! You have been warned of its quality; it's up to you if you still want a copy or not!
I ended up getting the YouTube as a source for the transcode instead of Soundcloud since as far as I can hear and based on the lower cutoff (and since AAC preserves better than MP3 in terms of reencoding), YouTube's reencode is better. I'm just hoping though that YouTube's AAC encoder isn't libvo_aacenc since I read that YouTube uses ffmpeg in encoding video (I think). Although technically I can't perceive it that much anyway.

SOURCE: YouTube DASH (M4A 256kbps stereo track obtained using FlashGot) from the video on White Panda's official channel
SOURCE VIDEO LINK:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUI7dSdJBjA

Format : MPEG AudioFile size : 8.61 MiBDuration : 3mn 38sOverall bit rate mode : ConstantOverall bit rate : 320 KbpsTrack name : Shut Up and Dance (White Panda Remix)Performer : WALK THE MOONEncoded by : YouTube Transcode from M4AGenre : Progressive HouseRecorded date : 2015Writing library : LAME3.99rCover : YesCover type : Cover (front)Cover MIME : image/jpegAudioFormat : MPEG AudioFormat version : Version 1Format profile : Layer 3Mode : Joint stereoDuration : 3mn 38sBit rate mode : ConstantBit rate : 320 KbpsChannel(s) : 2 channelsSampling rate : 44.1 KHzCompression mode : LossyStream size : 8.34 MiB (97%)Writing library : LAME3.99rEncoding settings : -m j -V 4 -q 0 -lowpass 20.5

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.61 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
[YouTube Rip] WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance (White Panda Remix)