Youtubers Life 0.7.10 Beta Version

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on June 22, 2016 by Hackmau5in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Youtubers Life 0.7.10 Beta Version (Size: 589.25 MB)
 Youtubers.Life.Hackmau5.zip589.25 MB

Description

12 June 2016 - Beta Version

Our deep instinctive animalic desire to become famous, rich, envied by all friends, wanted by all invigorating women, from the common comfort of our homes, is now fooled into action on youtube...just a simulation of course, because in real life you should not only work nonstop, but also have a lot of luck of knowing what about ..anyway, you can start this simulated test right now.

- requirements: any pc/laptop with minim xp, 2 ghz cpu and 512 vram

What's new:
Today we want to show you the first update to include a decent amount of new content to the game. We have reworked all the cards system to fix gameplay problems giving you the chance of making the game a little more challenging and fun to play in the long term. We have integrated three big changes:

- Choose between 3 cards when you are awarded with a new one. Now, when you see a warning number in the cards button, 3 cards will be shown and you will have to pick one.
- Deck building. In the cards collection screen you can now choose what cards to use and discard the cards that you don't want. The bulb-cost of your videos is more balanced too.
- Guess the right card. Now everytime you record a video, you must match it with an emotion from your cards, and you might be right or wrong. You will need to figure out which emotion fits best with each recording situation.

This is a big change in gameplay and we hope that you like it but you will need some time to get used to it. Our advice is that you started a new game to fully understand these new features.

Apart from this, we have made a lot of new changes including the following:

- NEW: gorgeous new clothes for girls
- NEW: different customization options
- NEW: addition of new effects and emojis for personal relationships
- NEW: interest is shown in a different way
- NEW: other UI changes

- FIX: courses do not end
- FIX: fixed problem upgrading computer to an inferior version
- FIX: removed Replace PC option
- FIX: problems in the 2-floor apartment with the second PC —you probably have to wait 2 weeks until the option of a new PC shows up.
- FIX: performance optimization
- FIX: other minor bugs

KEEP SEEDING HELP THE OTHERS Out THERE
Seed and review or comment would be great for me

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
589.25 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Youtubers Life 0.7.10 Beta Version

All Comments

Hi,
Does this includes Italian and Polish languages that was added at yesterday/Monday?
Maybe its included, idk how to read polish or italian
http://prntscr.com/bgabtw
Sorry for my bad, this my first torrent and i dont know much about torrent.