Ys Origins-RELOADED[EtGamez]

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on June 1, 2012 by EtGamezin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Ys Origins-RELOADED[EtGamez] (Size: 2.04 GB)
 rld-ysori.iso2.04 GB
 reloaded.nfo4.14 KB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes

Description

Description:

Taking place 700 years before the events of “Ancient Ys Vanished” (Ys I & II), this game tells much of the backstory of Ys, Darm Tower, the Black Pearl, the twin goddesses and the six priests. The game revolves around three characters as they journey through Darm Tower: Yunica Tovah, Hugo Fact and Thor Fact. Each character has their own motives for climbing the tower and playing through with all three characters will reveal the entirety of the events taking place.

Features:

- Three unique storylines and modes of play — Play as one of three different characters, each with their own unique story to tell and completely different style of gameplay. Choose from classic platforming action, shoot-em-up/run-and-gun or berserker-style melee combat.
- Multiple modes of play add endless replay value — Time Attack, Boss Rush, and Arena Mode keep the action going long after the initial Story Mode has been cleared, unlocking special items and perhaps even a certain red-headed hero…
- Rockin’ Soundtrack from Falcom’s Legendary Sound Team JDK — Falcom once again provides hard rock riffs and classic Ys arrangements to keep the blood pumping as players battle through intense old-school platforming, puzzles and bosses.

Screenshots:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.04 GB
seeders:4
leechers:3

All Comments

thank you ^_^ ♥
You Can Get The Update 3 By RELOADED here
its dead , need seeders
Great game, great series, great torrent. Thank you very much.
great game
Do I need to download updates 1 & 2 or just the 3rd one? Also how do you use these to update? I've unzipped the files, but don't have a clue what to do with them.
Worked and I'm sort of enjoying it. Kind of sucks that you don't get skill points for new moves though. That and the game doesn't have shops to buy new items :C. Was hoping for stuff like that. Nonetheless it is sexy C:.
gtv
Great. Thanks.