Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (High Quality) MKV Season 4 Complete

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on March 22, 2013 by DarkDream787in Anime
Torrent verified.

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (High Quality) MKV Season 4 Complete (Size: 6.11 GB)
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 175 - Battle Royale! Judai VS Johan VS Fujiwara [DarkDream].mkv250.35 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 178 - The Last Hope! Yuki Judai [DarkDream].mkv250.33 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 164 - The Inherited Cyberdark Dragon [DarkDream].mkv250.32 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 179 - Farewell, Judai! A Tearful Graduation Ceremony [DarkDream].mkv250.3 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 176 - Rainbow Neos, Protector Of Bonds VS Clear Vicious Knight [DarkDream].mkv250.29 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 177 - Combo Of Terror! Zero And Infinity [DarkDream].mkv250.26 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 157 - A Creeping Threat! The Mysterious Visitor [DarkDream].mkv250.26 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 158 - Farewell, Duel Academia! The Path Chosen By Juudai [DarkDream].mkv250.26 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 160 - Fusing Souls! Neos VS F.G.D. [DarkDream].mkv250.23 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 156 - Judai Revived! A Brand New Journey [DarkDream].mkv250.22 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 180 - The True Graduation Duel! Judai VS The Legendary Duelist [DarkDream].mkv250.22 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 165 - Shoot For It! Manjoume - The Path To A Pro Duelist [DarkDream].mkv250.21 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 174 - Activate, Clear World! Ferocious Negative Effect [DarkDream].mkv250.19 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 173 - Darkness Invasion! Stolen Memories [DarkDream].mkv250.18 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 163 - Challenge From Psycho Shocker [DarkDream].mkv250.18 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 159 - The Truth Behind Darkness! Judai VS Fubuki [DarkDream].mkv250.18 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 162 - Juudai VS Asuka, Face-Down Card Of Hidden Emotions [DarkDream].mkv250.17 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 171 - The End Of Destiny! Magma Neos VS The Dark Ruler [DarkDream].mkv250.16 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 161 - Shall We Duel, Invitation To A Pair Duel [DarkDream].mkv250.16 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 167 - Gratitude Duel! Chronos VS The Original Dropout Boy [DarkDream].mkv250.15 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 170 - Saiou Again! Activate The Decisive Power Of Absolute Destiny!!...250.14 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 172 - Duel Academia Crisis! The Gem Beasts Block The Way [DarkDream].mkv250.14 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 169 - Sacrifice Of Decision! O'Brien, Darkness In The Fire [DarkDream].mkv250.13 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 166 - Armed Dragon VS Dragoon D-END [DarkDream].mkv250.08 MB
 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 168 - Opening Of Graduation Duel! Neos VS Horus The Black Flame Dragon...250.06 MB
 Encoded By DarkDream.png285.95 KB

Description

I didnt have any of the Japanese DVD's to rip so I found the best source I could find online and fixed it up to make it look better. ((You can see before and after images below the screenshot links)) It turned out very good and looks better than any other copy I have seen online.

Encoded the entire season 4 of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX which is Episodes 157-180 into high quality MKV h.264 format with Japanese audio and English Subtitles. This season was not dubbed so this torrent is subbed. ((Subtitles hard subbed by GX_ST))

Now you can enjoy this show in a better quality. I think this turned out pretty good, certainly better than before I fixed it up.

My Season 1 encodes can be found in my uploads as well
My Season 2 encodes can be found in my uploads as well
My Season 3 encodes can be found in my uploads as well

Like the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series? I encoded it as well and it can be found in my uploads
Like Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's I encoded it as well and it can be found in my uploads
Like Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal I encoded it as well and it can be found in my uploads

For playback all you need is the proper codec if you dont already have it.
Combined Community Codec Pack (which I prefer) or the K-Lite Codec pack should give you all you need and more to play these back.

You should be able to hear audio just fine if you have one of the mentioned codec packs above. If you cannot hear any audio and do not want to install a codec pack for some reason, then you do not have and need the nero aac audio codec. As of today it can be found here.
http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nerodigital-nero-aac-codec.php

SCREENSHOTS

BEFORE AND AFTER SCREENSHOTS

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.11 GB
seeders:2
leechers:2
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (High Quality) MKV Season 4 Complete

All Comments

Who have downloaded this season, willing to share again by seeding?
Amazing quality! Thanks uploader!!!
Try reading the torrent description that I bother to type out for everyone to read so they dont have to ask those questions.