ZModeler 3.1.1 Cracked [DR.7FAR]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 27, 2015 by stefan_menjacin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

ZModeler 3.1.1 Cracked [DR.7FAR] (Size: 11 MB)
 ZModeler3.zip11 MB

Description

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE SAYING SOMETHING STUPID THAT THIS IS NOT WORKING !

To install this correctly just watch the video below or follow my instructions.
Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S02Z7m8FhQM
Instructions :

1.Download this torrent and extract it somewhere on your hard disk.
2.Open the extracted folder and open ZModeler3.exe , then go to "About" tab i click Licence Information , and then close ZModeler 3.
3.Now see your time and date in right bottom corner of desktop and write it into text document or something.
4.After you wrote your date and time , click on the date and time , then click "Change Date and Time Settings".
5.Then change your date one month forward and save it.
6.After you done with that open ZModeler3.exe one more time , go to "About" tab and go to "Licence Information" , and you will see that your licence is expired.
7.Now close ZModeler 3 and go to Time And Date , and backup your date you wrote before in text document and save it.
8.Now open ZModeler again , go to "About" tab , go to "Licence Information" tab and you will see that something is missing.
9.Now right-click on "My Computer" , click Manage , go to Event Viewer then Windows Logs and then System , right-click on System , click Clear Log and click Clear.
10.That's it !!
11.Now enjoy your cracked ZModeler !!

ZModeler 3.1.1 was cracked by DR.7FAR and i'm uploading this with his permission.
REUPLOADS ARE NOT ALLOWED !

Please show some little respect to other pirates and seed this till you die :D

Software Crack Request On This Email Adress : dr.7far@gmail.com

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
ZModeler 3.1.1 Cracked [DR.7FAR]