Zombie Army Trilogy (2015) - RePack by CorePack

seeders: 9
leechers: 34
Added on March 7, 2015 by -PUNISHER-in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Zombie Army Trilogy (2015) - RePack by CorePack (Size: 3.23 GB)
 CP-ZAT.iso3.23 GB
 Zombie Army Trilogy-CorePack.nfo9.55 KB

Description

Information :

Title: Zombie Army Trilogy http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/18/187968/2715381-rcvf.jpg
Developed by: Rebellion
Published by: Rebellion
Released on: 6th March 2015
Genre: Shooter
Crack: CODEX
Like Us: http://www.facebook.com/CorePack

Desciption :

In the dying flames of World War II, Hitler has unleashed one final, unholy gamble – a legion of undead super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe. Fight alone or team up to save humanity from the zombie menace in this apocalyptic third-person shooter!
Battle through THREE epic campaigns across 15 demon-infested missions. Play solo or fight back to back in online co-op for 2-4 players. Dare you take on one of the most intense and challenging third-person shooters in gaming?
Face gruesome enemies with iconic weaponry and powerful explosives. Dismember the undead to give yourself a fighting chance, and experience every putrid lung burst, every rotten bone shatter with the infamous X-ray Kill Camera.

Key Features :

Defeat harrowing legions of zombies, armoured skeletons, fire demons, chainsaw-wielding elites - and worse - before facing the demonic Führer himself!
Shred the undead with genre-best rifle ballistics, powerful firearms and deadly explosive traps.
Wince as your bullets shred the insides of the undead in gruesome detail with the return of the series’ acclaimed X-ray Kill Camera.
Choose to play as one of FOUR male or FOUR new female survivors.
Perfect your play style with CUSTOMISABLE weapons and loadouts.
Customise your DIFFICULTY and add enemy multipliers. Surely you would never brave “X4” on Sniper Elite difficulty ... or would you?

ScreenShots :

Repack NFO

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.23 GB
seeders:9
leechers:34
Zombie Army Trilogy (2015) - RePack by CorePack

Trailer

All Comments

I could give a shit about minute details. If it works and it's easy on my hd than corepack it is. It's just fucking downloads geez. Someone should make a tv show called download wars about internet gangsta nerds lol. Life's too short
I did a little investigation, because I always like to learn. But in this case it was pure disappoinment.

I downloaded CorePack repack & checked his files by MD5 hash versus original files (present in my repack as well in other "proper" repacks).

These four files:
TheBlob1.PC_textures
TheBlob2.PC_textures
TheBlob3.PC_textures
TheBlob4.PC_textures

had a different checksums, than originals. That clearly showed that the contend was changed.

I went futher & extracted DDS textures from both original & corepack containers. And compared them.

Here are sample comparision of three random textures from just one of these containers (there are thousands of textures in this game).

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/115081/picture:0

You can switch sample textures by clicking on #1/#2/#3

As anyone can see, Corepack textures were recompressed, they aren't that clear as original ones. And that's always so with DXT/DDS compression - it's lossy by default. Especially when you recompress the existing DDS texture & not original TGA, in example.

For most of the textures it won't be noticable in game, of course. But in the NFO CorePack stated: "Texture quality: Lossless", which in this case is simply not truth.

I like competition, I like to see how some groups or individuals go beyond. But if you're making a lossy repack - please say so. It's not bad by itself, but people you're making it for have to know that the content was modified in some way.

Cheers.
Since the texture difference can hardly be noticed while playing game, we call it "Lossless" and not "Untouched" here !

One can notice that there is hardly any loss of quality while playing game !

Same is the case with MSC, it also recompresses the medias.

Gamers around the world don't notice the quality difference cause we know what we do unlike "KaOs" otherwise our forum would have been filled with complaints about quality.

We don't lie about quality that's why we named it Lossless and not Untouched, 100% info about what we exactly did are for those who do not download our repacks to play games but instead investigate the repacks.
You're wrong. Lossless = 100% identical to original. At least pixel-wise. In case of DDS it's not the case. Recoded textures always will carry quality drop.

MSC doesn't recompress media - it rearranges bytes, BUT it arranges them back while uncompressing. So the DDSs after unpacking from MSC are MD5 perfect, they are identical to originals.

In your case I showed just some examples of textures. And they have visual difference. Especially sample 3, which is just garbage compared to original.

If you're saying "Lossless" for recompressed textures, why don't you go futher and say the same for recoded videos? 20 Mbps is often too much and most people won't see the difference with 8Mbps MP4. But no, everybody call this lossy compression.

Your repack of ZAT is clearly lossy, that's understandable by anybody, who gives a shit about quality.

You can go even futher and recompress DDS to JPEG2000 or WebP lossy, then compress them back to DDS, still calling it lossless. Why not? 99% of gamers won't notice.

What a shame...
Truly said indeed !
fitgirl, are you girl?
Well your example doesn't fit here, cause you are talking about a different thing and CorePack doesn't do that tricky thing about videos.
Most of ppl here can handle little less quality to save few GBs.
So please dont feel jealous honey !!!!
Yeah the logic is crystal clear here, the girl said CorePack lie about what they give to its users. I will say "NO", they never did that, I never felt any loss of quality (textures) while playing games from their repacks. And even if there is a 0.01% quality loss while playing, which can save a few GB's or even many, then I would definitely go for it.

Simple thing to understand, we are here to play games which seems to go fine with CorePack's repacks otherwise there would have been complaints about graphics quality on their forum.
Well, some people don't need original 100% quality, they will agree to JPEG quality. For them there is always Corepack waiting around the corner.

Regarding jelaoucy - it's funny to hear. I NEVER reduce quality - so I don't compete in this field. And if I make a rip - I clearly say so & suggest proper full repack for those, who don't need a rip.

Also, my lossless repacks of Evolve, Talos Principle & Homeworld Remastered are still unbeaten. Because encryption is involved or security keys check. And novadays scriptkiddies calling themselves "repackers" can't do such things.

Transcode video to lossy 720p? OK. Convert DDS textures to blurry ones? OK. Remove encryption, recompress losslessly & then combine back with ideal MD5 hash? Oh no, sorry, can't do that, where's my FreeArc...

I make my repacks so anyone could put 'em in home archive, knowing that he owns a copy, digitally identical to original.

Most of CorePacks repacks are actually also identical to originals - they don't recompress textures in every game, as far as I see by the sizes of their repacks. But really, is 1 GB of DL size worth visually inappropriate quality? I don't think so.

My point was very simple: if you say lossless, it must be lossless, w/o quotes. You mean "visually lossless" - say so. Don't try to fool people, who stumble on your repacks for the first time and expect LOSSLESS, not "lossless". Is it bad to be fair?

BTW, Corepack makes V1 & V2 repacks - why don't make two in this case - lossy & lossless? I don't understand the logic...
I don't say you can't recompress. I say: TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT. Let them to decide is it good for them or bad.
Well we don't want 100% original identical files, what we will do with your so called "digital" files ? Nothing ! We play with games not with files.

And what do you mean by this : Convert DDS textures to blurry ones?

They aren't blurry ones.

One more thing, its not always the case of 1 GB, its even much more in some games. Doesn't matters if they write it lossy or lossless cause its always visually lossless.
Converting DDS to DDS always reduce quality. It's like JPEG, but with a different type of compression. Look at the link above - with screenshots comparision. These are real, 100% size. Example #3 shows the degradation in full.
Happy Women's Day !!!!!
Calm down, get some vodka and have fun sweaty !!!!
Hardly distinguished while playing the game That's the only thing a gamer would care about, who opens texture files individually to notice the quality difference !
seed pls