zorin os 9 core 64.iso

seeders: 13
leechers: 4
Added on July 16, 2014 by WuffAndrein Applications > UNIX
Torrent verified.

zorin os 9 core 64.iso (Size: 1.39 GB)
 zorin-os-9-core-64.iso1.39 GB

Description

We are excited to announce the release of Zorin OS 9 Core and Ultimate.
The main focus for Zorin OS 9 has been on stability and the refinement of Zorin OS’s wide array of incredible features. Firstly, Zorin OS 9 includes a myriad of updated software and bug fixes to ensure that your computer runs better than ever. New applications such as the Firefox Web Browser and Rhythmbox Music Player have also been included in this release. EFI boot support has been added, making it easier to get Zorin OS on newer computers (64 bit only). In addition, we have introduced a new Blue desktop theme to the Zorin Theme Changer in complement to the Light and Dark themes. As Zorin OS 9 is based on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS you can expect to receive continuous software updates until 2019, making it the ideal operating system for large-scale deployments.
As always, Zorin OS 9 uses the Zorin Desktop environment with Zorin Menu for unparalleled customization and the Zorin Look Changer for ultimate ease of use. We also include our Zorin Web Browser Manager to ease the installation of web browsers. The Ultimate edition features the extended Zorin Look Changer (with all 6 looks), Zorin Splash Screen Manager and Zorin Background Plus.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.39 GB
seeders:13
leechers:4
zorin os 9 core 64.iso

All Comments

works great...

I thought i did the thumbs up... so i did it again...

sorry Fw7... installed it on my ex pc...works great! :)
I'm using Zorin 8 Gaming Edition atm but looking forward to putting this on USB, I will know weather to go with the core or wait for the gaming. Might even go for premium I'm that impressed with this OS, thanks they have no torrent available when i looked and this is long term service(LTS) so support till 2019, love it!!
Yes , That's a beautiful distro!
wow, thanks..this looks great... i like ubuntu... so this will be awesome to try too!
THanks fw7!!!