100 Beginner WordPress Tips (2013)

seeders: 10
leechers: 1
Added on May 16, 2014 by thePiratePimpin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

100 Beginner WordPress Tips (2013) (Size: 8.3 MB)
 100 Beginner WordPress Tips (2013).pdf8.3 MB

Description

2013 | 617 pages | PDF | 8 Mb

WordPress makes it easy to manage your website, but how easily are you managing WordPress?
I've found that most people take to WordPress right away, yet there are lots of tricks, little-known functions, and workarounds that will help you save time, and avoid costly mistakes. And, it can take a long time to figure out these better ways of doing things, if ever.

Now, I've pulled together the tips I use every day when working on sites, then added detailed screenshots and organized them in an easy-to-use format (try the unique navigation system using the LOOK INSIDE feature above).

For example, did you know:

You can completely control how your WordPress admin screen looks
Your choice of username matters to security
You can apply the same change to hundreds of Posts or Pages at one time
There are a number of default settings you should change right after installing WordPress

The result? You'll be mastering WordPress in no time!

BTW, for those who find the WordPress Text Editor a bit confusing (I still struggle with it sometimes), there's an entire section on Writing with WordPress!

The tips are all about WordPress straight out of the box, so it doesn't matter which Theme you have or what Plugins you're using. And while it's aimed at self-hosted WordPress installations, most of the tips also apply to blogging at WordPress.com.

Oh, and these tips cover the very latest version of WordPress - 3.6!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.3 MB
seeders:10
leechers:1