501 Reading Comprehension Question 4th - pdf

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on September 4, 2014 by a0b10c110in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

501 Reading Comprehension Question 4th - pdf (Size: 3.26 MB)
 501 Reading Comprehension Question 4th - pdf.pdf3.25 MB
 501 Reading Comprehension Question 4th - cover.jpg10.1 KB
 501 Reading Comprehension Question 4th - info.txt3.53 KB

Description

501 Reading Comprehension Questions

The newly revised and updated 501 Reading Comprehension Questions offers the most extensive and varied practice for all types of questions you might face on standardized and in-class tests. Beginning with the basics -vocabulary questions that test your skills in using context clues-the book progresses into tougher concepts like identifying details and facts, choosing main ideas, making inferences, and interpreting texts. With 501 Reading Comprehension Questions, you will learn to develop expert reading strategies, understand how to read faster and with greater comprehension, overcome reading anxiety, and even increase your appreciation of reading for pleasure. This book's unique step-by-step approach provides: Graduated coverage that moves from the basics to more advanced reading High interest reading passages Self-paced practice Detailed answer explanations Access to a free online practice test with instant scoring.

Product Details

Series: 501 Series
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: LearningExpress, LLC; 4th Edition edition (May 16, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1576857476
ISBN-13: 978-1576857472

About the Author

Biography

The team of editors at LearningExpress is dedicated to creating the best and most up-to-date skill-building, academic test-preparation, and career/vocational test-preparation titles available. We're constantly watching market trends, which allows us to be extraordinarily creative and authoritative as we stay ahead of the curve in our editorial approach. LearningExpress makes a point of being cutting edge in bringing you the best and most sought-after titles for all your skill-building needs.

Customer Reviews

There is nothing wrong with this book but the reading practice inside is of a high school level. I purchsed it to use with my middle school students but gave it to the high school teacher. I think the reading level should be posted with these items so other teachers don't run into the same problem.

I used this book to study for the SAT Verbal. I scored well over 200 points after finishing this book ( from 510 to 760 ) ! As in almost every standardized test, long term planning is the key. This book is very very comprehensive and should be used for the patient and the long term planner. The other SAT verbal books mainly deal with memorizing Vocabulary. However, app. half of the SAT verbal questions and points are Reading Comprehension. Quite often, these SAT books give you a few RC samples and advise an overly generalized method. This book is specifically committed in tackling these specific questions with lots of examples and an emphasis on self-learning. With consistent effort and patience, you will score BIG! The only thing that turned me off about this book is that it can be repetitive and boring. You get pummeled by sooo many actual RC questions that you just get sick of it! But it's worth the effort. Along the way, you will master RC questions and smile!

My daughter is a super achiever and she loved this book. She was able to read and understand the questions and improve her skills through their examples, exercises, and suggestions.

Review for spare time. Couple assignments at a time so your child won't be overwhelmed. And before they know it, they are finished with the book and they reinforced what they learned in school. Good way to sneak up on them in terms of getting them to study!

The Book is Really Excellent with great knowledge and obviously i was in need of this as well...
I recommend this book to all related subject students.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.26 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
501 Reading Comprehension Question 4th - pdf

All Comments

Thank you.
Thanks Bro..
Welcome

Beautiful Share :)

Also looking for "Phonetics for Dummies" in PDF format, please :)