7 Days To Die Alpha 9 0 Steam Edition Cracked

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 18, 2014 by gate420in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

7 Days To Die Alpha 9 0 Steam Edition Cracked (Size: 602.72 MB)
 3DMGAME-7.Days.To.Die.Alpha.9.0.Steam.Edition.Cracked-3DM602.71 MB
 .txt3.81 KB
 2014年全部热门单机游戏及汉化下载.url135 bytes
 www.3dmgame.com.url122 bytes

Description

My other torrent was messed up and one got deleted so here's a new copy...
This is a 3DMGame torrent I had to rename it because of the problem with someone deleting the original and the 2nd being corrupt this torrent is perfectly fine and I am playing this exact one right now it's an awesome update like the drowning system your jars now goto an empty inventory slot if you have one same as empty cans from eating canned food random map generator a whole new inventory and slot belt although there are only 8 instead of 9 slots, there are blood draw kits first aid kits blood bags this is the version that made me buy the game, So support the Developers if you like it. Now as with most torrents MP is not possible but I believe you may be able to directly join a game if you have the game name or maybe even host a game...
I don't know but I have never gotten a torrent that allow MP play without a purchase..

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
602.72 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
7 Days To Die Alpha 9 0 Steam Edition Cracked

Trailer

All Comments

Torrent works fine. Im getting no viruses detected on scan. No computer issues either. Just download, extract, and play directly from the file. Even got the dedicated server to work properly.
I had to rename the torrent because someone deleted my original upload it reports unknown the next one was corrupt and unusable this one is fine so you may download without worry...
Torrent works fine...
works on win 7 x64 +1