A Dark Billionaire Romance Series (His Ransom Book 4,5,6) by Aubrey Dark

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 6, 2015 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

A Dark Billionaire Romance Series (His Ransom Book 4,5,6) by Aubrey Dark (Size: 479.27 KB)
 Dark, Aubrey-His Ransom 6.epub182.09 KB
 Dark, Aubrey-His Ransom 4.epub162.33 KB
 Dark, Aubrey-His Ransom 5.epub134.85 KB

Description

His Ransom #4:
Some secrets are darker than others...
I knew that there was more to billionaire Jake Carville than what he showed the world. But I didn’t know that Jake’s past was so dark... and so dangerous.

Lacey Miller is just a curvy girl, a tomboy, a street artist. When she steps into Jake Carville’s life, his obsession with her will lead her into a world like she’s never seen. A world of wealth and power. A world of unquenchable passion and unspeakable cruelty.

Jake Carville, billionaire playboy, has never found a woman he can open up to. Not until Lacey. She’s the only woman he cares about. His gift. His love.

… and that’s why she’s the perfect hostage.

His Ransom #5:
Sometimes the past should STAY buried.
I knew that there was more to billionaire Jake Carville than what he showed the world. But I didn’t know that Jake’s past was so dark... and so dangerous.

Lacey Miller is just a curvy girl, a tomboy, a street artist. When she steps into Jake Carville’s life, his obsession with her will lead her into a world like she’s never seen. A world of wealth and power. A world of unquenchable passion and unspeakable cruelty.

Jake Carville, billionaire playboy, has never found a woman he can open up to. Not until Lacey. She’s the only woman he cares about. His gift. His love.

His Ransom #6:
There was one surprise he had been saving for the very end.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
479.27 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
A Dark Billionaire Romance Series (His Ransom Book 4,5,6) by Aubrey Dark