A Skylit Drive - Wires And The Concept Of Breathing [2008]

seeders: 19
leechers: 1
Added on May 16, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

A Skylit Drive - Wires And The Concept Of Breathing [2008] (Size: 50.37 MB)
 A Skylit Drive - Wires And the Concept of Breathing - 01-In the Beginning There Was Void.mp31.62 MB
 A Skylit Drive - Wires And the Concept of Breathing - 02-Knights of the Round.mp33.91 MB
 A Skylit Drive - Wires And the Concept of Breathing - 03-Wires and the Concept of Breathing.mp33.53 MB
 A Skylit Drive - Wires And the Concept of Breathing - 04-City on the Edge of Forever.mp34.73 MB
 A Skylit Drive - Wires And the Concept of Breathing - 05-Eris and Dysnomia.mp32.98 MB
 A Skylit Drive - Wires And the Concept of Breathing - 06-I'm Not a Thief, I'm a...4.56 MB
 A Skylit Drive - Wires And the Concept of Breathing - 07-My Disease.mp34.35 MB
 A Skylit Drive - Wires And the Concept of Breathing - 08-This Isn't the End.mp34.01 MB
 A Skylit Drive - Wires And the Concept of Breathing - 09-Sleepwalker.mp31.96 MB
 A Skylit Drive - Wires And the Concept of Breathing - 10-Pursuit Lets Wisdom Ride the Wind.mp34.64 MB
 A Skylit Drive - Wires And the Concept of Breathing - 11-Ex Machina.mp34.22 MB
 A Skylit Drive - Wires And the Concept of Breathing - 12-Balance.mp35.38 MB
 A Skylit Drive - Wires And the Concept of Breathing - 13-All It Takes for Your Dreams to Come...4.47 MB

Description

A Skylit Drive

___________________________________________________________________________________

Band name : A Skylit Drive

Band country : USA

CD name : Wires And the Concept Of Breathing

CD Release : 20th May 2008

Label : Tragic Hero Records

Genre : Screamo / Rock / Experimental

Size : 50.36 mb

--------------------------------------------

Track list:

01 - In the Beginning There Was Void

02 - Knights of the Round

03 - Wires and the Concept of Breathing

04 - City on the Edge of Forever

05 - Eris and Dysnomia

06 - I'm Not a Thief, I'm a Treasure Hunter

07 - My Disease

08 - This Isn't the End

09 - Sleepwalker

10 - Putsuit Lets Wisdom Ride the Wind

11 - Ex Machina

12 - Balance

13 - All It Takes for Your Dreams to Come True

--------------------------------------------

About A Skylit Drive:

The follow-up to the highly successful EP "She Watched the Sky" (Tragic Hero Records); Their upcoming full length "Wires...and the Concept of Breathing" solidifies A Skylit Drive's position at the forefront of the Indie scene. The debut full length from A Skylit Drive showcases the band's finely tuned sound, and it's progression from the previous record. Featuring an array of highly accomplished producers & engineers, "Wires..." will become the record that doesnt leave your car stereo. Recorded at Warrior Sound in Raleigh, NC by Mitchel Marlow and Al Jacobs (He Is Legend, Classic Case & Filter) and produced by Jamie King (Between the Buried & Me) with vocal arrangements by Kit Walter (Alesana) this record is packed full of an All Star cast. Full of material that fans new and old alike will rejoice in, "Wires...and the Concept of Breathing" will have a lasting impact on the Indie community and will surely be a point of influence for bands to come.

"The album is a nice refresher of the state of the scene today..."

- Future Breed

"Catchy...First-rate...Respectable..."

- Absolutepunk.net

" The spectrum of emotion displayed is remarkable."

- Amazon.com

Uploaded by Bazh

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
50.37 MB