Achieve Any Goal You Set With The Art Of Persuasian

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 31, 2016 by obito96in Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Achieve Any Goal You Set With The Art Of Persuasian (Size: 172.36 MB)
 3_-_Practical_Case.txt3.84 KB
 1_-_Introduction.mp45.69 MB
 2_-_How_To_Get_Everything_You_Want_Right_Now_.mp412.8 MB
 6_-_The_Secret_For_a_Voice_of_Authority.mp41.17 MB
 8_-_Less_IS_SO_MUCH_MORE_.mp44.51 MB
 4_-_Personal_Magnetism.mp49.58 MB
 7_-_The_Body_Language_of_Winners.mp410.49 MB
 9_-_How_To_Be_Music_To_The_Ears_of_Others.mp412.16 MB
 5_-_Achieve_a_Piercing_Gaze.mp425.08 MB
 13_-_How_To_Make_People_Instantly_Identify_with_You_.mp43.71 MB
 12_-_How_To_Create_TOTAL_Connection_.mp46.47 MB
 11_-_How_To_Create_Energetic_Connection.mp48.38 MB
 10_-_Introduction_to_The_Wonderful_Technique.mp417.3 MB
 14_-_Introduction.mp45.47 MB
 17_-_The_Most_MAGICAL_Word_of_Persuasion_.mp47.2 MB
 16_-_The_Incredible_FD_And_DF_Techniques.mp410.5 MB
 15_-_The_Amazing_PLPlusYS_Technique.mp431.85 MB
 18_-_AVATAR_Technique.txt2.07 KB

Description

Personnal Development/Influence | 19 Lessons | 1 hour | Language: English

Description:
------------

For the past 11 years I have researched the most advanced theories, strategies and techniques of persuasion and influence that exist in the entire world!

My passion for this subject has made my life a success. Constantly I’am giving seminars and until this moment it has been more than 3,500 students who have taken my seminars and almost everybody have told me that their lives have changed radically...

I have been invited to three television programs in South America and for me it’s a dream come true to reach as many people as possible, now through udemy.

When you finish this course you will be able to achieve any goal you set by knowing exactly how to persuade any person step by step with a proven and guaranteed system.

The art of persuasion has always existed. Whenever an idea is imposed on other you are talking about persuasion.

The Bible says that the serpent persuades Eve and then Eve persuades Adam.. social movements, conquests, revolutions, wars, our social life and our business success rely on a single skill: our ability to persuade people. In this course you will learn the most sophisticated techniques of persuasion and influence, and after you finish this course your life will literally be another, welcome.

What are the prerequisites ?
----------------------------

You must pay close attention to each lecture and then read the ebook inside the last lecture that contains all the information in written form so you can internalize more all the information and therefore be able to quickly start applying all the techniques and strategies almost unconsciously all the time!

What will I learn ?
-------------------

---> To Achieve Each Goal You Decide Knowing Exactly How To Persuade ---> Anyone Step By Step With a Proven and Guaranteed System
---> To Make Most People Share Your View
---> To Be Seen As a Leader in Any Interaction
---> To Get The Couple You Want
---> To Get The Job You Deserve
---> To Achieve an Incredible Job Promotion!
---> To Know Exactly How To Sell Your Product Without Any Pressure And With Elegance
---> TO GET TO THE TOP! THE WORLD IS YOURS!

What is the target audience ?
-----------------------------

This course is intended for all people who want to maximize their influence capabilities. You do not need any previous knowledge because this course is all you need to become a leader who infects people with your ideas

Seeding is Carring

Idea: KAT's Awards

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
172.36 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Achieve Any Goal You Set With The Art Of Persuasian