Acronis True Image Home 2014 Premium 17 Build 6673

seeders: 121
leechers: 5
Added on February 18, 2014 by jabba2000in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Acronis True Image Home 2014 Premium 17 Build 6673 (Size: 270.16 MB)
 ActivationAcronisTIH.exe1.05 MB
 ATIH2014_en-US.exe269.11 MB
 info.txt1.41 KB

Description

Acronis True Image 2014 - a multifunctional software package that not only provides data backup, but also provides protection against a broad spectrum of threats, including viruses, unstable software installation and hard drive failures. With this product, you can create a complete backup of your hard drive and back up critical files and data. Your computer can store photos and videos of several generations of your family, important personal documents such as tax returns and a summary of the many applications for individual parameters, the setting where each member of your family spent a few hours. Acronis True Image Home ensures data protection with full recovery of your valuable files in case of computer failure or damage of computer viruses.

Home Page: www.acronis.com

Language: English

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
270.16 MB
seeders:121
leechers:5

All Comments

Works perfectly. Thanks uploader!
The activation works perfectly as long as you follow the instructions in info.txt. I simply disconnected from Internet (instead of using a firewall) and it worked like a charm.
thanks... I did not have to restart my computer though, I blocked it from the internet with my firewall, and then ran activation, when I started the program it says this product is activated
thnx
Activation doesn't seem to work - I get "ERROR: unknown true image version: Input".
Is this worth the update from build 6614?

thanks.....