Adieu Galaxy Express 999 [Blu-ray] [720p] [x264] [Hi10p] [AC3] [Dual Audio] [Watanabe Mayu]

seeders: 13
leechers: 3
Added on August 28, 2014 by jnx_rin Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p

Adieu Galaxy Express 999 [Blu-ray] [720p] [x264] [Hi10p] [AC3] [Dual Audio] [Watanabe Mayu] (Size: 3.07 GB)
 [Watanabe Mayu] Adieu Galaxy Express 999 [591507B2].mkv3.07 GB

Description

Many thanks to OP >> 593505[nyaa]
--------------------------------------------

OP>
--------------------------

If you want something done right you have to do it yourself with help.
I had my friend who does high quality 1080p professional youtube videos optimize my MeGUI software encoding settings to get the highest quality 720p video without using filters. So if you want to encode 720p video just copy my settings exactly. The audio is also encoded using HD streams extractor to encode to AC3 448kb or higher depending on True HD stream the same format used in some BD's and most DVD's instead of crap AAC. I've included both ASS and PGS subtitles in case someone wants to improve or restyle them and included chapters of course people who don't include chapters are just lazy. Lastly the source is English BD the people who say always use Japanese BD are full of shit. Yeah "Sometimes" the uncompressed Japanese Bluray video will have more bitrate and may look better on a huge 60inch tv but that quality does not translate when you encode to 720p it does not matter whether you encode from the Japanese or English BD the quality will still be 720p no matter the source. Think about it. Japanese is greater than English BD on an uncompressed source once you compress the video 720p is 720p. This argument was given to me from a professional encoder so dispute if you want I don't blame you it is a very common misperception in the anime community.

ASS subtitles OCR'd myself but if you don't like the style or font or if I made any errors with the spelling. I have also including the original PGS in case someone wants to improve upon them like adding karaoke or effects ect.

What does everyone think of the quality?
Pay in mind these are encoded specifically to 720p quality
That means using a CRF value of between 16-18 2000-4000 bitrate
High quality audio but not lossless AC3 448kbs

-------------------

regards,
-jnx_r

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.07 GB
seeders:13
leechers:3
Adieu Galaxy Express 999 [Blu-ray] [720p] [x264] [Hi10p] [AC3] [Dual Audio] [Watanabe Mayu]