Adobe Dreamweaver CC Learn by Video - Including more than 10 hours of ultimate video tutorials

seeders: 17
leechers: 8
Added on October 1, 2013 by trancedudein Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Adobe Dreamweaver CC Learn by Video - Including more than 10 hours of ultimate video tutorials (Size: 1.66 GB)
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt185 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt58 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt339 bytes
 Adobe Dreamweaver CC Learn by Video.tgz1.66 GB

Description

Adobe Dreamweaver CC Learn by Video - Including more than 10 hours of ultimate video tutorials

Details:

Adobe Dreamweaver CC Learn by Video-tG
English | Working Files Included | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r) | 1.95GB
Genre: E-learning

This critically-acclaimed interactive training program from Adobe Press offers exceptional quality high-definition video to teach the fundamentals of Adobe Dreamweaver CC.

Including more than 10 hours of video tutorials, the course comes complete with lesson files, assessment quizzes, and review materials. Experienced instructor David Powers presents a comprehensive introduction to Dreamweaver, including best practices as well as fundamental web design concepts. Covered topics include Dreamweaver's HTML5 and CSS3 improvements, multimedia, interactivity, and how to work within the Creative Cloud.

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.66 GB
seeders:17
leechers:8

All Comments

Just one question. Video number 92 Select Menus and Lists is zeroed. Nothing alarming because could live without it.

Anyway, thank you very much for this upload.
Great job bro.
fantastic work! tks up-loader
Thank you
NICE & FINE !
This is very good tutorial. Thank you very much. i downloaded.Thank you for sharing knowledge. Thank 2 up-loader and seeders :)(i have prepaid internet connection. There for i could not seed.very sorry
Can you add the duration in the description?