Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 | FIX | Crack Only | Mac OSX

seeders: 2
leechers: 5
Added on June 25, 2015 by ialocinhin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 | FIX | Crack Only | Mac OSX (Size: 1.17 MB)
 crack.zip1.17 MB
 Readme.txt911 bytes

Description

This is only a crack, not a full program crack. Only download this if you already have installed Photoshop CC 2015 If you are looking for a full download follow this link

This is a FIX for the crack Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 + Crack | Mac OSX. It turned out that the crack was broken. However it's very easy to fix. Read bellow ;).

I uploaded a Photoshop CC 2015 torrent some time ago now, and just found out, that it’s broken. This is a fix! (Not a full program crack). If you have already installed and cracked Photoshop CC 2015 (the broken way) the only thing you have to do is unzip the crack.zip and copy/paste the new crack in Applications > Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 > Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 (right click icon) > Show package contents > Contents > Frameworks. When asked click replace (IMPORTANT! :)) Now when you open the program you will se that the ‘x days left, Join Now’ has disappeared.

If you haven’t installed and cracked Photoshop CC 2015, you will have to download the full torrent. I’ve re-uploaded the full torrent with the working crack. Check my profile: https://kat.cr/user/ialocinh/uploads/

I’m very sorry for this embarrassing inconvenience!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.17 MB
seeders:2
leechers:5
Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 | FIX | Crack Only | Mac OSX